MovieRulz is an unauthorized website that provides the latest movies online for free in different languages. As of now, the MovieRulz app is unavailable in the Google Play Store. However, Android TV users can sideload the MovieRulz apk from a trusted source using the Downloader app. With that, you can live stream the movies on your Android TV without any registration or sign-up. You can also watch movie trailers and dubbed movies on this application.
How to Sideload MovieRulz on Android TV
1. Install the Downloader app on your Android TV from the Play Store.
2. Click the Settings icon on your Android TV.
3. From the options, go to Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions.
4. Click Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
5. Now, open the Downloader app on Android TV from the home screen.
6. Tap Allow to accept the storage permissions.
7. Choose Home from the left pane, and enter the download link of MovieRulz APK in the URL field.
8. Click Go to download the MovieRulz APK on your Android TV.
9. Once the file is downloaded, open it and click Install.
10. Click Open to launch the app and watch the content.
How to Cast MovieRulz Apk on Android TV
If you don’t want to sideload the app, you can screen mirror the MovieRulz app from your Android smartphone.
1. Connect your smartphone and Android TV to the same WiFi network.
2. Install the MovieRulz app on your Android smartphone from a trusted website.
3. Play the video content on the MovieRulz app.
5. Go to the Notification Panel and tap the Cast icon.
6. Choose your Android TV. Now, the video content will play on your Android TV.
Supported Android TVs
- Sony Smart TV
- TCL Smart TV
- OnePlus Smart TV
- Sharp Smart TV
- Vu Smart TV
- Philips Smart TV
- Xiaomi Mi Smart TV
- Hisense Smart TV
Supported Android TV Boxes
- Nvidia Shield TV
- Onn Android TV 4K
- MXQ Pro 4K
- Mi Box 4K
Features of MovieRulz APK
- MovieRulz will provide you with the most recent Hollywood, Tollywood, and Bollywood movies.
- More than 40,000 movies are available on this platform to choose from and it also supports subtitles in various languages.
- It has a simple and user-friendly interface that is easy to find and download movies.
- For an uninterrupted and smooth experience, it has servers across different locations.
- Users can adjust the streaming resolutions like 4K, 1080p, 720p, 480p, and 320p.
- Different video formats are available to download such as WebM, AVI, 3GP, MP4, WMV, MOV, and FLV.
No, MovieRulz is yet to be available on the Sony Android TV.
Since it is an unofficial app, MovieRulz is neither safe nor legal to use. You can use ExpressVPN on Android TV to safeguard your online activity from online spammers.