Do you love to stream media content in different languages? If so, you must know about MovieRulz. It is a free entertainment app that brings movies, web series, short films, and more to watch on your Android TV. MovieRulz comes with a user-friendly interface, so anyone can use the app to stream the media content. Moreover, you don’t need any registration to stream the content from the app. However, you can’t find this app natively on the Google Play Store. You need to sideload the apk version of MovieRulz on your Android TV to stream its content.
The app loads the content fast, and you also get notifications of newly updated movies. You can stream and enjoy English movies, Bollywood movies, French movies, Spanish movies, Gujarati Movies, South Indian Movies, and more. Further, you also can watch YouTube movies, web series, TV shows, and short films.
MovieRulz offers its service completely for free. So, you don’t need any subscription to stream the content from the app.
MovieRulz on Android TV
MovieRulz is a third-party app, so you cannot directly install the app on any device. To install it on Android TV, you can either sideload the apk file or screen mirror the MovieRulz app content from your smartphone. Here are the few Android-powered Smart TVs and Smart TV Boxes you can access for streaming MovieRulz.
Supported Android TVs
- Sony Smart TV
- Skyworth Smart TV
- Philips Smart TV
- Mi Smart TV
- Hisense Smart TV
- TCL Smart TV
- Sharp Smart TV
- Panasonic Smart TV
Supported Android TV Boxes
- DIRECTV Stream
- Mi Box and Mi Box S
- AT&T TV
How to Add MovieRulz on Android TV
We have to sideload MovieRulz apk on Android TV. The sideloading process includes three steps. There are several tools available for sideloading. Here, we have used the Downloader tool.
Install Downloader on Android TV
1. Navigate to the Android TV home screen and click on the Apps tab.
2. Open Play Store and tap the Search icon.
3. Search for the Downloader app and pick the app from the search results.
4. Tap the Install button to install Downloader on Android TV.
5. Wait for the app to get installed on your Android TV.
Enable Unknown Sources
You should make certain changes on Android TV as you are going to install a third-party app.
1. Go to Android TV Settings and click on the Device Preferences option.
2. Tap on the Security & Restrictions option.
3. On the following screen, click on the Unknown Sources option.
4. Select the Downloader app and click on it to enable the setting.
Sideload MovieRulz on Android TV Using Downloader
1. Launch the Downloader app from the home screen and click Allow if prompted.
2. Type the Android TV apk URL for MovieRulz in the required field and tap the Go button.
3. Once the apk file is downloaded, click Install to install the app.
4. After the installation, tap Open to launch the app.
5. Once installed, launch the app on Android TV and start streaming the media content.
Alternate Method: Screen Mirror MovieRulz to Android TV
1. First, connect your Android TV and Android smartphone under the same WiFi connection.
2. Install MovieRulz from the Google Play Store.
3. Swipe down the device screen to access the Notification Panel and tap the Cast option.
4. Choose your Android TV device from the list.
5. Proceed to launch the MovieRulz app and play any content.
6. Now, the content you played will screen mirror on the TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
The MovieRulz app lets you watch media content like movies and TV series in different languages.
You can sideload the MovieRulz apk file on your Android TV using the Downloader app.