Mobdro is a streaming service that can be used to watch movies and live TV shows. Mobdro app is not available on the Play Store. You can sideload the Mobdro app on your Android TV using any of the third-party installers like the Downloader app.
Table of Contents
- Mobdro contains the latest movies and series that can be streamed in HD quality.
- You can bookmark movies and TV shows to watch later.
- You can sort the video titles according to the languages, year, by actor, and more. With this, you can find movies quickly.
- If you want, you can set a sleep schedule on Android TV to turn off the TV automatically.
Use of VPN
It is advised to install a safe and secure VPN (Virtual Private Network) on your Android Smart TV since all third-party apps are considered illegal. VPN protects your data and also provides you with a private searching experience. You can download recommended VPNs like Shurfshark VPN, ExpressVPN, and NordVPN on Android TV.
Supported Android TV
- Panasonic Smart TV
- Philips Smart TV
- TCL Smart TV
- Toshiba Smart TV
- JVC Smart TV
- Sony Smart TV
Supported Android Box
- Mi TV Box
- T95 MAX Android TV Box
- Nvidia Shield
- AT&T TV Box
How to Install Mobdro on Android TV
1. On your Android TV, click on Apps and open the Google Play Store.
2. Click the Search icon and search for the Downloader app.
3. Select the Downloader app and tap the Install button.
4. After that, go to the Android TV Settings page and choose the Device preferences option.
5. In that, click on Securities and Restrictions.
6. From the Unknown Sources menu, enable the Downloader toggle.
7. Now, open the Downloader app on Android TV.
8. On the downloader app, enter the URL of the AFTVnews Plugin (browser.aftvnews.com). Without the plugin, you cannot install any APK files on the Downloader app.
7. Then, enter the Mobdro APK Android TV URL and click the Go button.
8. Click on Install to download the Mobdro APK file on your Android TV.
9. Open the Mobdro app on your Android TV.
How to Use Mobdro App on Android TV
1. Open Mobdro app on your Android TV.
2. Tap on a Category and select a video to watch.
3. To download a video on Mobdro, click on the Download icon.
4. To watch live streaming, click on the Go Live button.
5. Tap the Start Recording button to screen record the live TV channels.
6. To see the downloads, click on the Hamburger icon and choose Downloads.
7. Click the Close button to exit the Mobdro app.
No, Mobdro is not a legal app. Some of the video content in the Mobdro app is not licensed properly.