Metacafe is a one-stop destination to stream all the latest and popular videos on the internet. It was the most popular Israeli streaming website that was shut down on August 2021. But you can download the Metacafe APK on your Android TV using alternative techniques. It is similar to YouTube on Android TV, and thus, you can upload and share your videos. Besides this, you can also share your thought with comments for your favorite videos.
How to Sideload Metacafe on Android TV
You shall use Downloader on Android TV to sideload Metacafe as an apk file to stream its content on the TV screen.
1. Turn on your Android TV and connect it to your home WIFI Network.
2. Go to the Apps section and locate the Google Play Store.
3. Enter Downloader in the search using the virtual keyboard.
4. Choose the app and click the Install button to get the app.
5. Navigate to Settings on your Android TV.
6. Select Device Preferences and tap Security & restrictions.
7. Select the Downloader app and enable it to install third-party apps.
8. Enter the download link of the Metacafe APK (https://bit.ly/3uXStGI) in the URL field.
9. Hit the Go button to download the APK file.
10. After downloading the APK file, click the Install button.
11. Once the installation is over, hit Open to launch the app.
12. Search and watch your favorite content on your Android TV.
How to Cast Metacafe to Android TV
You can also download the Metacafe APK on your Android Smartphone or Windows PC and screen mirror it to your Android TV.
From Android Smartphones
Since Metacafe is a third-party service, you need to enable unknown sources on your Smartphone.
- To do that, navigate to Settings >> select Security >> Toggle Unknown sources to enable it.
1. Launch the web browser on your Android Smartphone.
2. Search and download the Metacafe APK from a reliable website.
3. After downloading the APK file, click the Install button to get the app.
4. Once the app is installed, hit Open to launch the app on your Smartphone.
5. Make sure your Smartphone and Android TV are connected to the same WIFI.
6. Go to the Notification Panel and click the Cast icon.
7. Select your Android TV from the list of available devices.
8. Now, you can search and stream your favorite videos on Android TV.
From Windows PC
Windows or Mac PC users shall download the Metacafe apk file on the device from a third-party site and then install it using an Android emulator.
1. Turn on the PC and connect both devices to the same WIFI.
2. Open a web browser and download the Metacafe APK from an official website.
3. Next, visit the official website of BlueStacks.
4. Install the BlueStacks emulator and sign in with your Google Account.
5. Click the Install APK icon on the left pane.
6. Locate the APK file and install it on your device.
7. Now, press the Windows + K keys simultaneously on the keyboard.
8. Select your Android TV name from the list.
9. Open the Metacafe app on your PC.
10. Enjoy streaming the video of your wish on your Android TV.
- It lets you customize and manage your channel.
- You can upload your videos in the app’s gallery.
- Also, communicate with new content creators.
- Find all the trending and popular videos.
Supported Android TVs
- TCL Android TV
- Sony Smart TV
- Philips Smart TV
- Panasonic Smart TV
- Mi Smart TV
- OnePlus Smart TV
Supported Android TV Boxes
- AT&T TV Box
- NVIDIA Shield TV
- Mi Box
- Mecool Android TV Box
Alternatives of Metacafe
You can try the below-mentioned streaming services as Metacafe alternatives.
- Vimeo on Android TV
- YouTube on Android TV
- Dailymotion on Android TV
Frequently Asked Question
Yes, you can download and watch your favorite videos offline.