MediaBox HD is one of the few free streaming services that offers a huge collection of movies and series. Though it is free to stream, it is unavailable for download on your Android TV/ Android TV Box. You can sideload the MediaBox HD Apk on your Android TV to stream the content. Apart from this, you can cast the Android Smartphone screen to stream MediaBox HD on your Smart TV.
MediaBox HD has a download option to save the content on the app for watching offline at any time. You can stream the content with subtitles on your Android TV. This app supports subtitles in 25 languages. The MediaBox HD Apk offers external player support for VLC and MX Player. As the name implies, you can stream the content in HD streaming quality on this app.
We have included the sideloading of MediaBox HD Apk on your Android TV in this guide. If you have to face any issues in streaming the MediaBox HD Apk, you can follow the troubleshooting to resolve them.
Table of Contents
How to Sideload MediaBox HD APK on Android TV
As we mentioned earlier, the MediaBox HD app is not available for Android TV. So, you need to sideload the MediaBox HD APK file with the help of Downloader on Android TV to stream its content
1. Turn on your Android TV and head to the Apps section.
2. Locate the Google Play Store and launch it.
3. Click on the Search icon and type Downloader in the required field.
4. Locate the Downloader app developed by AFTVnews and hit the Install button.
5. Wait for a while to download and install the Downloader app on your device.
6. Once the Downloader app is installed successfully, press the home button on your remote.
7. Now, navigate to the Settings icon from the home page.
8. From the options, go to Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions.
9. Click Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
10. Now, go back to the home screen and launch the Downloader app.
11. Accept the storage and other permissions asked by the app on your TV.
12. Choose Home from the left pane, and type the below-mentioned URL in the required field.
Download link of MediaBox HD APK latest version: bit.ly/46463ZG
13. Click Go to download the APK file on your Android TV.
14. Once the file is downloaded, open it and click Install.
15. After the downloading process, return to the homepage and navigate to the Apps section.
16. Then, click Open to launch the MediaBox HD app and watch your desired media content.
How to Use MediaBox HD on Android TV
MediaBox HD is completely free to use without any registration on Android TV.
1. Open the MediaBox HD app on your Android TV using the remote.
2. Click OK to skip the warning message that appears on the TV screen.
3. You can see the home screen of MediaBox HD on your TV. Click on the desired title to play.
Thus, Start streaming MediaBox HD content on your Android TV.
How to Cast MediaBox HD on Android TV
If you can’t find the cast icon on the MediaBox HD app, then you need to use the screen mirroring feature of your Android smartphone to stream the content to your TV screen. Initially, you have to connect the Android TV to a stable internet network.
1. Connect the Android TV and the smartphone to the same WiFi network.
2. Sideload the MediaBox HD Apk on your Android smartphone.
3. Launch the app and play the content on the MediaBox HD app.
4. Go to the Notification Panel and tap the Cast icon.
5. Choose your Android TV. Now, the content will appear on your Android TV.
Supported Android TVs and Boxes
|Smart TV Boxes
|Sony Smart TV
TCL Smart TV
OnePlus Smart TV
Sharp Smart TV
Vu Smart TV
Philips Smart TV
Xiaomi Mi Smart TV
Hisense Smart TV
|Nvidia Shield TV
MXQ Pro 4K
Mi Box 4K
MediaBox HD Not Working on Android TV: How to Fix
If the MediaBox HD app is not working properly on your Android TV, you need to perform the troubleshooting fixes listed below to resolve those problems.
- Make sure that there is a proper internet connection on Android TV.
- Restart your Android TV to resolve the temporary bugs associated with the device and app.
- Clear the MediaBox HD app cache files accumulated on your device.
- Update your Android TV firmware and the app to the latest version.
- Reset your Android TV to solve the major problems for both the device and the app.
MediaBox HD Alternatives
If you are unsatisfied with the MediaBox HD service, you can switch over to some other platform to stream the content for free. Here are the best options you can choose as an alternative solution to MediaBox HD.
The MediaBox HD app is unsafe to use because it may provide copyrighted content. It is better to safeguard yourself by using the VPN on your Android TV.
No, the MediaBox HD app is unavailable on the Android TV Play Store. But, you can sideload the MediaBox HD Apk on your TV through Downloader.