MASTV IPTV is an underrated application in which users can stream media content for free Like all other IPTV services, streaming MASTV IPTV on Android TV gives a wonderful experience. However, MASTV IPTV is not included in the app library of the Play Store. So, this IPTV isn’t available for Android TV. To install or stream this IPTV, you will have two options, such as sideloading and screen mirroring respectively.
By installing or screen mirroring the MASTV IPTV, you will get more than 5,300 movies and 575 series without spending a single penny. Though it is free, you need a username and password offered by this provider to access all its content and features. All popular videos from its media library can be accessed in various streaming resolutions like SD, HD, FHD, and 4K.
You can use the following guide to stream the content from MASTV IPTV on your Android TV through either the sideloading or screen mirroring methods.
Table of Contents
How to Sideload MASTV IPTV APK on Android TV
As we mentioned earlier, the MASTV IPTV app is not available for Android TV. So, you need to sideload its APK file with the help of Downloader on Android TV to stream its content.
1. Turn on your Android TV and head to the Apps section.
2. Locate the Google Play Store and launch it.
3. Click on the Search icon and type Downloader in the required field.
4. Locate the Downloader app developed by AFTVnews and hit the Install button.
5. Wait a while to download and install the Downloader app on your device.
6. Once the Downloader app is installed successfully, press the home button on your remote.
7. Now, navigate to the Settings icon from the home page.
8. From the options, go to Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions.
9. Click Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
10. Now, get back to the home screen and launch the Downloader app.
11. Accept the storage and other permissions the app asks on your TV.
12. Choose Home from the left pane, and type the below-mentioned URL in the required field.
Download link of MASTV IPTV APK latest version: bit.ly/47CRJsD
13. Click Go to download the APK file on your Android TV.
14. Once the file is downloaded, open it and click Install.
15. Then, click Open to launch the app and stream your IPTV content.
How to Cast MASTV IPTV on Android TV
If you aren’t interested in sideloading the MASTV IPTV apk, you can cast the app from your Android smartphone to TV. Unfortunately, there is no built-in cast support available on this player, so you need to screen mirror the app using the casting feature of your mobile.
1. Connect the Android TV to a WiFi network in which your smartphone is connected.
2. Sideload the MASTV IPTV APK on your Android smartphone.
3. After installing, launch the app and log in with your credentials.
4. Play the video content on the MASTV IPTV app.
5. Go to the Notification Panel and tap the Cast icon.
6. Choose your Android TV. Now, the video content will appear on your Android TV.
Supported Android TVs and Boxes
|Smart TV Boxes
|Sony Smart TV
TCL Smart TV
OnePlus Smart TV
Panasonic Smart TV
Sharp Smart TV
Vu Smart TV
Philips Smart TV
Xiaomi Mi Smart TV
Hisense Smart TV
|Nvidia Shield TV
MXQ Pro 4K
Mi Box 4K
MASTV IPTV Alternatives
If you feel that MASTV IPTV isn’t for you or if you are unsatisfied with the service it provides, you can switch over to some other IPTV providers to stream IPTV content. Here are the best options you can choose as an alternative solution to MASTV IPTV.
No, there is no app for this IPTV provider on the Play Store of Android TV.
Your Android TV must have an internet connection with 25 Mbps as a minimum network speed to stream the 4K videos offered by MASTV IPTV