Masterani is one of the interesting websites to watch the latest anime movies and series. There is no official app available for Masterani. You can use the website or the APK file to stream the video content. For Android TV and Android TV Box, you can use any of the web browsers or any third-party installers to access the Masterani platform. In the Masterani app, you will get anime content from different categories like Action, Comedy, Crime, Mystery, Horror, and more.
Table of Contents
- The website has a built-in Search icon to discover old content.
- All the videos are available in HD quality.
- You can watch all the anime content without any registration.
- If you want, you can bookmark your favorite shows by creating a new account.
- Masterani has a dedicated Discord server to discuss anime and other related news.
Supported Android TV
- Sharp Smart TV
- Skyworth Smart TV
- Philips Smart TV
- Mi Smart TV
- Hisense Smart TV
- TCL Smart TV
- Panasonic Smart TV
- JVC Smart TV
Supported Android TV Boxes
- Sky Stream
- DIRECTV Stream
- Mi Box
- Nvidia Shield TV
- Mecool Android TV Box
How to Watch Masterani on Android TV Using Website
1. Open the Web browser on your Android TV. If you don’t have one, install any web browsers like Chrome or Firefox on your Android TV.
2. Then, go to the official website of Masterani.
3. Click on Log in button found at the top right corner of the screen.
4. If you are a new user, click on Create An Account and enter the required details.
5. Click on the Anime option to get the latest anime content.
6. You can see the past and upcoming shows in the Schedule menu.
7. Search for your favorite anime using the Search icon.
8. To get animes by genre, click the Home button and choose Genre.
9. Watch all the anime content on your Android TV.
How to Sideload Masterani on Android TV
You can sideload APK files on Android TV if you can’t find the app on Play Store. To do the sideloading process, you need to install some apps like the Downloader app and the Sideload Launcher on Android TV from the Play Store.
1. Open the Google Play Store on your Android TV.
2. Using the Search icon, search for the Downloader app.
3. Select the Downloader app and tap on the Install button.
4. Launch the app after the installation process is completed.
5. Open the Andriod TV Settings page.
6. Choose Device Preference followed by Security & restrictions.
7. In the Instal Unknown Apps section, enable the Downloader app’s toggle.
8. Open the Downloader app on your Android TV.
9. Install the AFTVnews Plugin using the URL (browser.aftvnews.com).
10. Then, enter the Masterani Android TV APK URL on the search box and click on Go.
11. Download the APK file and hit the Install button.
12. Open the Masterani app and watch all the anime content.
If you can’t find your favorite anime content in Masterani, you can use any of these alternatives.
With the Animenova platform, you can watch films, series, shows, and many more. To avoid buffering and server overloading issues, there are three streaming links available for on-demand content. You can also find some dubbed anime content on the platform.
You can watch thousands of anime movies, shows, and series with the Crunchyroll app on your Android TV. You can watch all the anime content on the Crunchyroll platform for free with ads. To watch without ads, you must buy the premium version, which costs $7.99 monthly.
Yes, Masterani is safe and legal to watch.