Do you need a premium experience with streaming for free? If so, you must try Magis TV on your Android TV. But, you can’t install it directly to your TV as Magis TV is unavailable on the Play Store. Instead, you should make use of either sideloading or screen mirroring methods depending on your convenience.
In addition to the free streaming, Magis TV doesn’t require any login credentials or any other form of access key. So with this free app, you can stream more than 1202 channels of all genres and 35,088 VOD content in HD and FHD resolution. It offers exclusive access to Latin American TV channels, films, web series, sports, kid’s shows, and much more.
In this beginner’s tutorial, you will learn how to sideload the Magis TV APK on your Android TV. Also, it discusses the casting method if you are not interested in sideloading the application.
How to Sideload Magis TV APK on Android TV
As we mentioned earlier, the Magis TV app is not available for Android TV. So, you need to sideload its APK file with the help of Downloader on Android TV to stream its content.
1. Turn on your Android TV and head to the Apps section.
2. Locate the Google Play Store and launch it.
3. Click on the Search icon and type Downloader in the required field.
4. Locate the Downloader app developed by AFTVnews and hit the Install button.
5. Wait for a while to download and install the Downloader app on your device.
6. Once the Downloader app is installed successfully, press the home button on your remote.
7. Now, navigate to the Settings icon from the home page.
8. From the options, go to Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions.
9. Click Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
10. Now, get back to the home screen and launch the Downloader app.
11. Accept the storage and other permissions asked by the app on your TV.
12. Choose Home from the left pane, and type the below-mentioned URL in the required field.
Download link for the latest version of Magis TV APK: bitly.ws/XKHu
13. Click Go to download the APK file on your Android TV.
14. Once the file is downloaded, open it and click Install.
15. Then, click Open to launch the app and watch your favorite media content.
How to Cast Magis TV on Android TV
If you aren’t interested in sideloading the Magis TV APK, you can cast the app from your Android smartphone to your TV. Unfortunately, there is no built-in cast support on this platform, so you need to screen mirror the app using the casting feature of your mobile.
1. Connect the Android TV to a WiFi network. On the other hand, connect your smartphone to the same network.
2. Sideload the Magis TV APK on your Android smartphone.
3. After installing, launch the app and log in with your credentials.
4. Play the video content on the Magis TV app.
5. Go to the Notification Panel and tap the Cast icon.
6. Choose your Android TV. Now, the video content will appear on your Android TV.
Supported Android TVs and Boxes
|Smart TVs||Smart TV Boxes|
|Sony Smart TV|
TCL Smart TV
OnePlus Smart TV
Panasonic Smart TV
Sharp Smart TV
Vu Smart TV
Philips Smart TV
Xiaomi Mi Smart TV
Hisense Smart TV
|Nvidia Shield TV|
MXQ Pro 4K
Mi Box 4K
Magis TV Alternatives
If you feel that Magis TV isn’t for you or are unsatisfied with its service, you can switch to some other free platforms to stream the media content. Here are the best options you can choose as an alternative solution to Magis TV.
No. The Play Store of Android TV doesn’t have the Magis TV application in its app library. So, this streaming platform is not available for Android TV.
Yes. Even though Magis TV is free to stream, it has dedicated technical support on its official webpage.