Lunar IPTV is a premium IPTV service provider that offers 11,000+ live TV channels and 36,000+ VOD content. On Android, you can stream the Lunar IPTV content with a reliable IPTV player. Here, we have used the Opus IPTV Player, which is officially available on the Play Store. If you can’t find this player on your TV due to issues with geo-restriction, you can sideload the Opus Player app with the help of the Downloader app.
In this guide, we have mentioned all the streaming methods for watching the movies and shows offered by Lunar IPTV.
Table of Contents
How to Install Opus IPTV Player to Stream Lunar IPTV on Android TV
1. Go to the home screen on your Android TV and click on Apps.
2. Open the Google Play Store and click the Search icon.
3. Enter Opus IPTV Player in the search bar and locate the app.
4. Select Opus IPTV Player from the suggested results.
5. Click Install to get the app on your Android TV.
6. Once the app is installed, click Open to launch the app and enter the Lunar IPTV credentials.
7. Then, you can stream the Lunar IPTV content on your TV.
How to Sideload Opus IPTV Player APK to Stream Lunar IPTV on Android TV
As we mentioned earlier, the Opus IPTV Player app is not available for Android TV. So you need to sideload its APK file with the help of Downloader on Android TV to stream its content.
1. Turn on your Android TV and head to the Apps section.
2. Locate the Google Play Store and launch it.
3. Click the Search icon and type Downloader in the required field.
4. Locate the Downloader app developed by AFTVnews and hit the Install button.
5. Wait a while to download and install the Downloader app on your device.
6. Once the Downloader app is installed successfully, press the home button on your remote.
7. Now, navigate to the Settings icon from the home page.
8. From the options, go to Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions.
9. Click Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
10. Get back to the home screen and launch the Downloader app.
11. Accept the storage and other permissions asked by the app on your TV.
12. Choose Home from the left pane, and type the below-mentioned URL in the required field.
Download link of Opus IPTV Player APK latest version: bitly.ws/3aMkc
13. Click Go to download the APK file on your Android TV.
14. Once the file is downloaded, open it and click Install.
15. After the downloading process, return to the homepage and navigate to the Apps section.
16. Then, click Open to launch the Opus IPTV Player app and log in with Lunar IPTV credentials to stream the IPTV content on your TV.
How to Cast Opus IPTV Player to Stream Lunar IPTV on Android TV
If you aren’t interested in sideloading the Opus IPTV Player apk, you can cast the app from your Android smartphone to TV. Unfortunately, there is no built-in cast support available on this provider, so you need to screen mirror the app using the casting feature of your mobile.
1. Connect the Android TV to a WiFi network in which your smartphone is connected.
2. Install the Opus IPTV Player app on your Android smartphone.
3. Launch the app and log in with Lunar IPTV credentials.
4. Play the video content on the Opus IPTV Player app.
5. Go to the Notification Panel and tap the Cast icon.
6. Choose your Android TV. Now, the video content will appear on your Android TV.
Supported Android TVs and Boxes
|Smart TV Boxes
|Sony Smart TV
TCL Smart TV
OnePlus Smart TV
Sharp Smart TV
Vu Smart TV
Philips Smart TV
Xiaomi Mi Smart TV
Hisense Smart TV
|Nvidia Shield TV
MXQ Pro 4K
Mi Box 4K
Lunar IPTV Alternatives
If you feel that Lunar IPTV isn’t for you or if you are unsatisfied with the service it provides, you can switch over to some other platform to stream the movies or series. Here are the best options you can choose as an alternative solution to Lunar IPTV.
You can stream the Lunar IPTV content with the Opus IPTV player on the Play Store.