Are you worried about paying high bills on the streaming service monthly? If you are searching for a free streaming platform to watch your favorite movies and TV shows, then LookMovie is specially designed for you. Since the Lookmovie app is unavailable on the Play Store, you need to sideload the app on your Android TV to stream its content.
Apart from the sideloading approach, you can also stream its content on your TV by visiting its official website through any web browser or screen mirroring the app from the smartphone. It is the best streaming platform where you can watch tons of OTT movies and TV series from various streaming services for free. On this platform, you should encounter some ads while watching. If you don’t want ad interruption, you need to get a premium membership.
Let me show you all the possible ways to make streaming LookMovie on Android TV possible. Also, this guide covered some common troubleshooting fixes for the app and its alternative solutions.
Pricing for LookMovie Premium
LookMovie offers two types of subscriptions on its website. Depending on your choices, you can get any of the packages to stream LookMovie with premium features and access.
How to Sideload LookMovie APK on Android TV
As mentioned earlier, the LookMovie app is unavailable for Android TV. So, you need to sideload its APK file with the help of Downloader on Android TV to stream its content.
1. Turn on your Android TV and head to the Apps section.
2. Locate the Google Play Store and launch it.
3. Click on the Search icon and type Downloader in the required field.
4. Locate the Downloader app developed by AFTVnews and hit the Install button.
5. Wait for a while to download and install the Downloader app on your device.
6. Once the Downloader app is installed successfully, press the home button on your remote.
7. Now, navigate to the Settings icon from the home page.
8. From the options, go to Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions.
9. Click Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
10. Now. go back to the home screen and launch the Downloader app.
11. Accept the storage and other permissions asked by the app on your TV.
12. Choose Home from the left pane, and type the below-mentioned URL in the required field.
Download link for LookMovie APK latest version: bit.ly/3PNMuOU
13. Click Go to download the APK file on your Android TV.
14. Once the file is downloaded, open it and click Install.
15. Then, click Open to launch the app and watch your favorite media content.
How to Watch LookMovie Using Browser
LookMovie has a dedicated webpage that includes an extensive media library of numerous movies/shows/series. As the simplest way, you can access the LookMovie platform on your TV through its web version. For that, you have to use any of the best web browsers on your Android TV.
1. Open a web browser on your Android TV.
2. Enter the URL [https://lookmovie.foundation] in the address bar and go to that website.
3. The website’s home screen will appear on the TV screen.
4. Click the profile avatar and Log in with your account details.
NOTE: Remember, you can also access this streaming platform without an account. If you want to explore more features and benefits, then you can create a new account or sign in with your existing account.
5. Then, you can access your desired media content for free on your Android TV.
How to Cast LookMovie on Android TV
If you can’t find the cast icon on the LookMovie app, then you need to use the screen mirroring feature of your Android smartphone to stream the app’s media content to your TV screen.
1. Connect the Android TV to a WiFi network in which your smartphone is connected.
2. Sideload the LookMovie app on your Android smartphone from any trusted third-party site.
3. After installing, launch the app and log in with your credentials.
4. Play the video content on the LookMovie app.
5. Go to the Notification Panel and tap the Cast icon.
6. Choose your Android TV. Now, the video content will appear on your Android TV.
Supported Android TVs and Boxes
|Smart TVs||Smart TV Boxes|
|Sony Smart TV|
TCL Smart TV
OnePlus Smart TV
Panasonic Smart TV
Sharp Smart TV
Vu Smart TV
Philips Smart TV
Xiaomi Mi Smart TV
Hisense Smart TV
|Nvidia Shield TV|
MXQ Pro 4K
Mi Box 4K
LookMovie Not Working on Android TV: How to Fix
Since we’ve installed the LookMovie app on Android TV by getting it from third-party sources, you will face many issues with the app while streaming on your TV. In such cases, you need to perform the troubleshooting fixes listed below to resolve those problems.
- Make sure that your Android TV and the app get the proper internet speed.
- Restart your Android TV to resolve the temporary bugs associated with the device and app.
- Clear the app cache files for LookMovie accumulated on your device.
- Update your Android TV firmware and the app to the latest version.
- Reset your Android TV to solve the major problems for both the device and the app.
If you feel that LookMovie isn’t for you or if you are unsatisfied with the service it provides, you can switch over to some other free platforms to stream free movies/series. Here are the best options you can choose as an alternative solution to LookMovie.
Frequently Asked Questions
No. You can’t find the LookMovie app on the Play Store of Android TV. Instead, you should sideload it or screen mirror its content to your TV.
Since the application was not approved by the Google Play Store, it is not safe for streaming. To protect yourself, it is recommended to use any of the best VPNs on your Android TV.