If you are an Asian and English film lover and want to stream a vast library of movies and TV shows with premium features, then Loklok streaming services would be the best choice. To stream all your favorite movies and TV shows for ad-free, you can go with the Loklok APK. It is one of the best choices to stream VOD content free of cost. Loklok APK allows you to filter and choose content with various genres with premium streaming quality. To stream the Loklok APK on your Android TV, then you must sideload its APK using Downloader or ES File Explorer apps from Play Store.
How to Sideload Loklok APK on Android TV
As mentioned above, the Loklok app is not available for Android TV. To install the app on your TV, you need to sideload it using the Downloader app.
1. Install the Downloader app on your Android TV from the Play Store.
2. Click the Settings icon on your Android TV.
3. From the options, go to Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions.
4. Click Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
5. Now, open the Downloader app on Android TV from the home screen.
6. Tap Allow to accept the storage permissions.
7. Choose Home from the left pane, and enter the download link of Loklok APK in the URL field.
8. Click Go to download the Loklok APK on your Android TV.
9. Once the file is downloaded, open it and click Install.
10. Then, click Open to launch the app and watch the content.
How to Watch Loklok Using a Browser
In the Play Store, there are quite a number of web browsers available for Android TV. You can use any of those web browsers on your Android TV to access the Loklok. Since it is a premium streaming service it allows you to stream the content only with a VIP subscription.
1. Open a web browser on your Android TV.
2. Enter the URL [https://loklok.com] in the address bar and go to that website.
3. The home screen of the Loklok website will appear on the TV screen.
4. Login with your Loklok app credentials and select your desired content from the website.
5. Then, you can access your favorite content on your Android TV.
How to Cast Loklok APK on Android TV
If you don’t want to sideload the app, you can screen mirror the Loklok app from your Android smartphone.
1. Connect your smartphone and Android TV to the same WiFi network.
2. Sideload the Loklok APK on your Android smartphone.
3. Enter the Login details on the app if asked.
4. Play the video content on the Loklok app.
5. Go to the Notification Panel and tap the Cast icon.
6. Choose your Android TV. Now, the video content will appear on your Android TV.
Key Features of Loklok APK
- The app offers movies and TV series of drama, action, adventure, romance, and many more.
- You can stream your favorite content in 1080p resolution.
- The app lets you switch the audio and subtitle files of the video content you stream for a better experience.
- It offers a Favorites playlist feature to add your favorite movies to watch later.
- You can share movie links with your friends using social media profiles.
- It supports movie downloads for offline streaming.
Supported Android TVs
- Sony Smart TV
- TCL Smart TV
- OnePlus Smart TV
- Sharp Smart TV
- Vu Smart TV
- Philips Smart TV
- Xiaomi Mi Smart TV
- Hisense Smart TV
Supported Android TV Boxes
- Nvidia Shield TV
- Airtel Xstream
- MXQ Pro 4K
- Mi Box 4K
No, the Loklok app is not available on the Play Store of Sony Android TV to download the app.
No, you cannot download the Loklok app on your Google TV.