LiveSoccerTV is an online platform to get Football TV listings, official live streams, live soccer scores, fixtures, tables, results, and video highlights of your favorite matches. Currently, the LiveSoccerTV app is unavailable for Android TV. However, you can sideload it as an APK file using a third-party app or cast it from a smartphone. With this, you will get access to the official broadcast listings of all the top leagues, such as the Champions League, Premier League, Europa League, Bundesliga, La Liga, and more. You can stream LiveSoccerTV on Android and stay up-to-date with your favorite soccer matches.
Table of Contents
How to Sideload LiveSoccerTV on Android TV
1. First, install the Downloader app on Android TV.
2. Go to the Android TV settings menu and click the Device Preferences option.
3. On the next screen, choose Security & restrictions.
4. Select the Unknown Sources option.
5. Swipe the toggle to enable the Downloader app.
6. Launch the Downloader app and click the Allow button
7. Enter the AFTVnews Plugin download URL (browser.aftvnews.com) to install APK files on the Downloader app.
8. Enter the URL link of the LiveSoccerTV APK in the URL box as https://bit.ly/3iXDEBD.
9. Click the Go button to download the APK file.
10. After downloading the APK file, tap the Install button to get the app.
11. Open the app and get detailed information about your favorite matches.
How to Cast LiveSoccerTV on Android TV
Since the LiveSoccerTV app can be installed on Android and iOS Smartphones, you can also cast the LiveSoccer TV app to your Android TV from your Smartphone.
From Android and iOS Smartphones
1. Connect your Smartphone and Android TV to the same WiFi.
3. After installing the app, launch it on your Smartphone.
4. Go to the Notification Panel and click the Cast icon on your Smartphone.
5. Select your Android TV name from the list of available devices.
6. Now, you can see the LiveSoccer TV app on your Android TV.
7. You can get all the information about your favorite matches on Android TV.
From PC using Chrome Browser
1. Turn on your PC and connect your PC to the same Wi-Fi as your Android Smart TV.
2. Locate the Chrome web browser on your PC.
3. Visit the official website of LiveSoccerTV(livesoccertv.com)
Note: If you cannot access the service in your region, you can use a VPN.
4. Click the Vertical three-dots icon at the top right corner.
5. Select Cast from the menu.
6. Pick your Android TV name from the list and choose the Cast tab.
7. Now, you can Cast LiveSoccerTV to Android TV.
8. Finally, you can access LiveSoccerTV free on Android TV.
LiveSoccerTV has many effective features that make the service unique and useful.
- It provides links to official live video and audio streams by region and match.
- You will get team fixtures, results, match stats, lineups, and live match commentary.
- You will get comprehensive broadcast data coverage for all major competitions like UEFA Champions League, La Liga, FA Cup, English Premier League, World Cup, and more.
- Also, receive favorite team kick-off reminders with local broadcast information.
- You can also watch the match later without knowing the result by hiding the scores.
Supported Android TVs
- TCL Android TV
- Sony Smart TV
- Philips Smart TV
- Panasonic Smart TV
- Mi Smart TV
- OnePlus Smart TV
Supported Android TV Boxes
- AT&T TV Box
- NVIDIA Shield TV
- Mi Box
- Mecool Android TV Box
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, LiveSoccerTV is completely legal to use as it doesn’t provide a direct link to live matches instead only provides links to the official streaming services.