Do you need a perfect companion to watch the latest movies/TV shows/web series on your Android TV for free? Live NetTV is a wonderful streaming application that offers more than 800+ live tv channels, movies, tv shows, and more without any fee. However, Live NetTV is not available on the Play Store of Android TV. So, you need to sideload it using a tool called Downloader. On the other hand, you can utilize the cast feature on the Live NetTV app to cast the media content.
Installing the Live NetTV app on Android TV allows you to enjoy ad-free streaming along with other features like multiple streaming links, HD streaming quality, a favorite list, and many more. If you aren’t convenient with the default media player of Live NetTV, you can integrate external players like VLC and MX Player.
How to Sideload Live NetTV Apk on Android TV
Live NetTV doesn’t have a dedicated/official app on the Android TVs Play Store. So, you must install the apk file on Android TV with the help of the sideloading tool. Here, we’ve used the Downloader application. Make sure to sideload the apk file from trusted third-party sources.
1. Install Downloader on Android TV from the Google Play Store.
2. Click the Settings icon on your Android TV.
3. From the options, go to Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions.
4. Click Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
5. Now, open the Downloader app from the Android TV home screen.
6. Tap Allow to accept the storage permissions.
7. Choose Home from the left panel, and enter the download link of Live NetTV APK in the URL field.
8. Click Go to download the Live NetTV APK on your TV.
9. Once the file is downloaded, open it and click Install.
10. Then, click Open to launch the app and watch the content.
How to Cast Live NetTV on Android TV
If you don’t want to sideload the app on Android TV, you can screen mirror this app’s content from your Android smartphone.
1. Connect Android TV to a WiFi network. On the other hand, connect your smartphone to the same network.
2. Sideload the Live NetTV APK on your Android smartphone from trusted third-party sites.
3. Launch the Live NetTV app and go through the on-screen prompts.
4. Open the Notification Panel on your Android smartphone and tap the Cast icon.
6. Choose your Android TV. Now, play the game and watch it on your favorite content.
Supported Android TVs
- Sony Smart TV
- TCL Smart TV
- OnePlus Smart TV
- Sharp Smart TV
- Vu Smart TV
- Philips Smart TV
- Xiaomi Mi Smart TV
- Hisense Smart TV
Supported Android TV Boxes
- Nvidia Shield TV
- Airtel Xstream
- MXQ Pro 4K
- Mi Box 4K
Frequently Asked Questions
No, it is not available on the Play Store of Android TVs. You need to install it with the help of sideloading tools.
Live NetTV is not a legal and safe streaming service to stream since it has several copyrighted media content.
You can install Live NetTV on various devices like Android TV, FireStick, Apple TV, Google TV, and more.