Do you need a perfect companion to watch the latest movies/TV shows/web series on Android TV for free? Live NetTV is a wonderful streaming application that offers 800+ live TV channels, movies, TV shows, and more without any fee. However, Live NetTV is not available on the Play Store. So, you need to sideload the app on Android TV. On the other hand, you can utilize the cast feature on the Live NetTV app to cast the media content.
In this article, we will delve into the step-by-step instructions to get and stream Live NetTV on Android TV.
Table of Contents
How to Sideload Live NetTV APK on Android TV
As we mentioned earlier, the Live NetTV app is not available for Android TV. So, you need to sideload its APK file with the help of Downloader on Android TV to stream its content.
1. Turn on your Android TV and head to the Apps section.
2. Locate the Google Play Store and launch it.
3. Click on the Search icon and type Downloader in the required field.
4. Locate the Downloader app developed by AFTVnews and hit the Install button.
5. Wait for a while to download and install the Downloader app on your device.
6. Once the Downloader app is installed successfully, press the home button on your remote.
7. Now, navigate to the Settings icon from the Android TV home screen.
8. From the options, go to Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions.
9. Click Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
10. Now. go back to the home screen and launch the Downloader app.
11. Accept the storage and other permissions asked by the app on your TV.
12. Choose Home from the left pane, and type the below-mentioned URL or code in the required field.
Download link for the latest version of Live NetTV APK: bit.ly/47nIPOC
13. Click Go to download the Live NetTV APK file on your Android TV.
14. Once the file is downloaded, open it and click Install.
15. Then, click Open to launch the app and watch the content.
How to Cast Live NetTV on Android TV
If you aren’t interested in sideloading the app on Android TV, you can cast the app from your Android smartphone to your TV. Unfortunately, there is no built-in cast support on this platform, so you need to screen mirror the app using the casting feature of your mobile.
1. Connect Android TV to a WiFi network. On the other hand, connect your smartphone to the same network.
2. Sideload the Live NetTV APK on your Android smartphone from trusted third-party sites.
3. Launch the Live NetTV app and go through the on-screen prompts.
4. Open the Notification Panel on your Android smartphone and tap the Cast icon.
6. Choose your Android TV. Now, play the game and watch it on your favorite content.
Supported Android TVs and Boxes
|Smart TV Boxes
|Sony Smart TV
TCL Smart TV
OnePlus Smart TV
Sharp Smart TV
Vu Smart TV
Philips Smart TV
Xiaomi Mi Smart TV
Hisense Smart TV
|Nvidia Shield TV
MXQ Pro 4K
Mi Box 4K
Live NetTV Not Working on Android TV: How to Fix
Since we’ve installed the Live NetTV app on Android TV by getting it from third-party sources, you will face many issues with the app while streaming on your TV. In such cases, you need to perform the troubleshooting fixes listed below to resolve those problems.
- Make sure that your Android TV and the app get the proper internet speed.
- Restart your Android TV to resolve the temporary bugs associated with the device and app.
- Clear the app cache files for Live NetTV accumulated on your Smart TV.
- If there is a new version available for Live NetTV, uninstall the current one and sideload the latest version.
- Update your Android TV firmware.
- Reset your Android TV to solve the major problems, then set up your Smart TV to install the app again.
Live NetTV Alternatives
If you feel that Live NetTV isn’t for you or if you are unsatisfied with the service it provides, you can switch over to some other platforms to stream free movies/series. Here are the best options you can choose as an alternative solution to Live NetTV.
Frequently Asked Questions
No, it is not available on the Play Store of Android TVs. You need to install it with the help of sideloading tools.
Live NetTV is not a legal and safe streaming service since it has several copyrighted media content.
Yes. The media library of Live NetTV includes all exclusive sports events like NFL games, Rugby, Premier League, and all other football tournaments across the world.