Live Lounge is a free IPTV service provider that offers live TV, movies, and series with standard streaming quality. By downloading the app, you can stream 1000+ live TV channels and plenty of VOD content from various countries like the USA, UK, UAE, Portugal, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, India, and more. The Live Lounge APK is unavailable on the Google Play Store, you can install the app only by sideloading it on your Android TV. Since it is a free application, you may get fewer ads while streaming the content on the Live Lounge app.
Table of Contents
How to Sideload Live Lounge APK on Android TV
The Live Lounge app is not available for Android TV. To use the Live Lounge, you need to sideload its APK using the Downloader app.
1. Install the Downloader app on your Android TV from the Play Store.
2. Click the Settings icon on your Android TV.
3. From the options, go to Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions.
4. Click Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
5. Now, open the Downloader app on Android TV from the home screen.
6. Tap Allow to accept the storage permissions.
7. Choose Home from the left pane, and enter the download link of Live Lounge APK in the URL field.
8. Click Go to download the Live Lounge APK on your Android TV.
9. Once the file is downloaded, open it and click Install.
10. Then, click Open to launch the app and watch the content.
How to Cast Live Lounge on Android TV
If you don’t want to sideload the app, you can screen mirror the Live Lounge app from your Android smartphone.
1. Connect your smartphone and Android TV to the same WiFi network.
2. Sideload the Live Lounge APK on your Android smartphone.
3. Open the app on your Smartphone.
4. Play the video content on the app.
5. Go to the Notification Panel and tap the Cast icon.
6. Choose your Android TV. Now, the video content will appear on your Android TV.
Key Features of Live Lounge APK
- The app supports 720p and 1080p resolution for video content.
- Live Lounge is compatible with 9 different media players like MX Player, Lua Player, Android Player, and more to stream the video with your desired media player.
- The channel supports 1,000+ Live TV channels for streaming.
- Select and stream your desired content with various categories like sports, entertainment, news, cinema, documentaries, and more.
- Watch all your desired content without any sign-up or sign-in process.
Supported Android TVs
- Sony Smart TV
- TCL Smart TV
- OnePlus Smart TV
- Sharp Smart TV
- Vu Smart TV
- Philips Smart TV
- Xiaomi Mi Smart TV
- Hisense Smart TV
Supported Android TV Boxes
- Nvidia Shield TV
- Airtel Xstream
- MXQ Pro 4K
- Mi Box 4K
Unfortunately, the Live Lounge app is not available on the app store of Google TV.