Lepto Sports is a complete sports streaming app that is well-suited for sports fanatics. You can watch live sports in real-time for free on Lepto Sports without buffering. As Lepto Sports doesn’t have a standalone application for Android TV, you must sideload it using Downloader with an APK file. With the app, you can watch major sports, such as Basketball, Football, Tennis, Hockey, Baseball, and more without restrictions.
Lepto Sports even covers leagues, like NBA, NHL, MLB, Premier League, and more. The app offers premium features similar to streaming applications like ESPN. Some of the notable features in the Lepto Sports APK are highlights, the latest news, analysis, live scores, and more. The app offers complete entertainment, as it covers content from all sports streaming channels.
How to Sideload Lepto Sports APK on Android TV
The Lepto Sports APK is yet to be available for Android TV. To use Lepto Sports, you need to sideload it using the Downloader app.
1. Get the Downloader app on your Android TV from the Play Store.
2. Click the Settings icon on your Android TV.
3. From the options, go to Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions.
4. Click Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
5. Now, open the Downloader app on Android TV from the home screen.
6. Tap Allow to accept the storage permissions.
7. Choose Home from the left pane, and enter the download link of Lepto Sports APK in the URL field.
8. Click Go to download the Lepto Sports APK on your Android TV.
9. Once the file is downloaded, open it and click Install.
10. Then, click Open to launch the app and watch the content.
Use VPN for Lepto Sports
Lepto Sports doesn’t host content on the server. It streams pirated content from streaming platforms which may lead to legal issues. Moreover, installing these apps has a higher chance of tracking your personal data using the IP address. To get rid of these problems, we suggest using VPN on your Android TV. Though there are numerous VPNs out there in the market, we recommend using NordVPN for its features. Using VPN hides the IP address and makes you anonymous.
How to Cast Lepto Sports APK on Android TV
If you don’t want to sideload the app on Android TV, you can screen mirror the Lepto Sports app from your Android smartphone.
1. Connect your smartphone and Android TV to the same WiFi network.
2. Sideload the APK on your Android smartphone.
3. Play the video content on the Lepto Sports app.
5. Go to the Notification Panel and tap the Cast icon.
6. Choose your Android TV. Now, the video content will appear on your Android TV.
Supported Android TVs
- Sony Smart TV
- TCL Smart TV
- OnePlus Smart TV
- Sharp Smart TV
- Vu Smart TV
- Philips Smart TV
- Xiaomi Mi Smart TV
- Hisense Smart TV
Supported Android TV Boxes
- Nvidia Shield TV
- Airtel Xstream
- MXQ Pro 4K
- Mi Box 4K
No. The Lepto Sports app is unavailable on Android TV, as it doesn’t native app on the Play Store.
Yes. You can install and use the Lepto Sports app for free.