Are you very obsessed with Anime? Legion Anime is dedicated to you. It is a community platform for anime enthusiasts across the world. If you have an Android TV, you can also access Legion Anime through sideloading and screen mirroring methods. Because there is no direct way available as Legion Anime doesn’t have its app on the Play Store of Android TV.
Legion Anime helps you connect with countless anime lovers like you with forum support. It is considered one of the largest Anime communities in Latin America. With this platform, you can track all upcoming anime releases and participate in anime-based surveys.
In this comprehensive guide, we are going to share the possible ways (sideloading, screen mirroring, and web browsing) in order to get Legion Anime on Android TV. If you have any issues with this platform, you need to scroll down your eyes to find some troubleshooting fixes discussed below.
How to Sideload Legion Anime APK on Android TV
As we mentioned earlier, the Legion Anime app is not available for Android TV. So, to stream its content, you need to sideload its APK file with the help of Downloader on Android TV.
1. Turn on your Android TV and head to the Apps section.
2. Locate the Google Play Store and launch it.
3. Tap the Search icon and type Downloader in the required field.
4. Locate the Downloader app developed by AFTVnews and hit the Install button.
5. Wait for a while to download and install the Downloader app on your device.
6. Once the Downloader app is installed successfully, press the home button on your remote.
7. Now, navigate to the Settings icon from the home page.
8. From the options, go to Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions.
9. Click Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
10. Now, go back to the home screen and launch the Downloader app.
11. Accept the storage and other permissions asked by the app.
12. Choose Home from the left pane, and type the below-mentioned URL in the required field.
Download the link for the latest version of Legion Anime APK: bit.ly/46Ddg3A
13. Hit Go to download the APK file on your Android TV.
14. Once the file is downloaded, open it and click Install.
15. After downloading, return to the homepage and navigate to the Apps section.
16. Then, click Open to launch the Legion Anime app and watch your desired anime content.
How to Watch Legion Anime Using Browser
Legion Anime has a dedicated webpage with an extensive media library of numerous anime content. You can access the Legion Anime website using any of the best browsers on your Android TV.
1. Open a web browser on your Android TV.
2. Enter the URL (https://legionanime.xyz/) in the address bar and go to that website.
3. On the top right corner of the screen, Hit the Get in button.
4. Login with your account and register a new account by entering the required details.
5. After entering the relevant details, click Get in to get started.
5. Now, enjoy exploring your favorite anime content and its information on Android TV through Legion Anime.
How to Cast Legion Anime on Android TV
If you aren’t interested in sideloading the Legion Anime apk, you can cast the app from your Android smartphone to TV. Unfortunately, there is no built-in cast support available on this provider, so you need to screen mirror the app using the casting feature of your mobile.
1. Connect the Android TV to a WiFi network in which your smartphone is connected.
2. Download and install the Legion Anime app on your smartphone from a reliable APK website.
3. Launch the Legion Anime app and log in with your credentials if needed.
4. Play any anime content on the Legion Anime app.
5. Go to the Notification Panel and tap the Cast icon.
6. Choose your Android TV to stream the anime movies or series on your Android TV.
Supported Android TVs and Boxes
|Smart TVs||Smart TV Boxes|
|Sony Smart TV|
TCL Smart TV
Philips Smart TV
Hisense Smart TV
Skyworth Smart TV
Mi Smart TV
Sharp Smart TV
|Nvidia Shield TV|
Legion Anime Not Working on Android TV: How to Fix
Since we’ve installed the Legion Anime app on Android TV by getting it from third-party sources, you will face many issues with the app while using it on your TV. In such cases, you need to perform the troubleshooting fixes listed below to resolve those problems.
- Ensure your Android TV is connected to an internet connection with higher bandwidth.
- Reboot your Android TV to resolve the temporary bugs associated with the device and app.
- Close and relaunch the Legion Anime application on your device.
- Update your Android TV firmware and the app to the latest version.
- Clear the app cache files for the Legion Anime app.
- Reset your Android TV to solve the major problems for both the device and the app.
Legion Anime Alternatives
If you feel that Legion Anime isn’t for you or if you are unsatisfied with the service it provides, you can switch over to its client platforms to manage anime content. Here are the best options you can choose as an alternative solution to Legion Anime.
- Sushi – Legion Anime App
- Katarogu – Legion Anime Client
No. Play Store of Android TV doesn’t include the Legion Anime app in its library. So, you need to sideload it if you want to use this platform on your TV.
Yes. Legion Anime is completely free to download and use on any supported device. However, it requires registration to get complete access to this app.