Kokotime is an entertainment app where you can watch unlimited movies, TV shows, and web series for free. Kokotime Apk comes with a simple and graceful design that gives the users a perfect media experience. The beauty of this application is that you stream and watch the contents using subtitles. Also, the app supports extensions and plugins support. This article will show you how to install Kokotime Apk on your Android TV.
Features of Koko Time Apk
- This app has a user-friendly interface that helps the users to navigate and perform functions easily in the app.
- You can stream and watch the unlimited content for free.
- It has a built-in video player and supports the media in multiple extensions.
- The app has the feature of casting named Universal Cast. By using this option, you cast the media to any device.
- The app can create an automatic playlist based on your activity.
- You can stream and watch the content from around the world.
Need of VPN
Kokotime Apk is not officially available on the Play Store and App Store. You need to download the app from external sources on the internet. As the applications stream the content for free, it is completely against the streaming services and may end up in a legal issue. In this scenario, you can use VPNs that help you to change your IP address. By using VPNs, you will get security for your privacy and you can stream video content that is geo-restricted. Some of the best VPNs are Thunder VPN and Turbo VPN.
How to Install Kokotime Apk on Android TV
1. Turn on your Android TV. Then, click on Apps on the home screen.
2. In the Apps section, click on Play Store.
3. Click on the Search icon and type Downloader using the on-screen keyboard.
4. From the search results, select the Downloader app and click on Install.
5. Go back to your home screen and click on Settings.
6. Select Device Preferences and click on Security & Restrictions
7. Now, click on Unknown Sources and enable the Downloader app by clicking on it.
8. Next, open the Downloader app, and paste the Kokotime Apk Android TV URL.
9. Click on Go so that the download process begins.
10. Once downloaded, click on Install.
11. Open the Kokotime app and stream your favorite video content.
How to Cast Kokotime Apk on Android TV
As the Kokotime Apk has the cast feature, you can cast from your smartphone and can watch it on your Android TV.
1. Go to any browser on your smartphone.
2. Type Kokotime Apk on the search bar and click on Search.
3. From the search results, click on the trusted site and download the apk file on your smartphone.
4. Before installing the app on your smartphone, check whether you have enabled the option Install Unknown Apps. Go to Settings -> Security -> Install Unknown Apps.
5. Next, install the apk on your smartphone.
6. Now, open the app, choose any content to stream, and click on Play.
7. While streaming, click on the Cast icon.
8. Select your Android TV, from the list of devices.
9. Enjoy watching Kokotime apk content on your Android TV.
Cinehub is one of the alternatives to Kokotime Apk. It can stream content up to 1080p and provide subtitles in nearly 50 languages. The app allows you to download and stream content offline. Like the Kokotime Apk, CinemHub is not available in the Google Play Store.
It is one of the best streaming applications, which provides video content without any ads. Flimplus has advanced filters, where you can search videos using language, video quality, and more filters. In the Flimplus app, you will get video content in UHD quality.
Nova TV is an Android application where the UI design is nearly similar to Netflix’s UI. The best part is that it provides subtitles for the videos in more than 25 languages. You can watch movie content in even 4K quality. All the video available on Nova TV is for free.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, Kokotime Apk is safe. But as a precautionary measure, use VPNs.
Yes, all the videos available in the Kokotime app are for free.