Are you looking for a wholesome entertainment application for your Android TV? You can try Kinopub APK to watch unlimited movies, series, TV shows, and selected live TV channels. As Kinopub is unavailable on the Google Play Store, you can try the installers like Downloader or ES File Explorer to sideload apps on your Smart TV. Like most of the third-party APKs, Kinopub is free to use and doesn’t require a subscription.
Besides the on-demand content, you can even stream sports events, news, etc., seamlessly in high definition quality. If you like to use Kinopub APK for a short time on Android TV, you can screen mirror the app from your smartphone. If you want an all-in-one entertainment application, Kinopub will be the best choice. Follow the below setup guide for the smooth installation process.
How to Sideload Kinopub APK on Android TV
The Kinopub APK is yet to be available for Android TV. To use the APK, you need to sideload it using the Downloader app.
1. Install Downloader on your Android TV from the Play Store.
2. Click the Settings icon on your Android TV.
3. From the options, go to Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions.
4. Click Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
5. Now, open the Downloader app on Android TV from the home screen.
6. Tap Allow to accept the storage permissions.
7. Choose Home from the left pane, and enter the download link of Kinopub APK in the URL field.
8. Click Go to download the APK on your Android TV.
9. Once the file is downloaded, open it and click Install.
10. Then, click Open to launch the app and watch the content.
How to Cast Kinopub APK on Android TV
If you don’t want to sideload the app, you can screen mirror Kinopub from your Android smartphone.
1. Connect your smartphone and Android TV to the same WiFi network.
2. Sideload the APK on your Android smartphone.
3. Play the video content on the Kinopub APK.
4. Go to the Notification Panel and tap the Cast icon.
5. Choose your Android TV. Now, the video content will appear on your Android TV.
Use VPN for Kinopub APK
As Kinopub is a third-party streaming application, you must watch the content with secure features. Hence, you need to install a prominent VPN application like NordVPN on Android TV and access the pirated content without complications. VPNs let you hide the IP address from online data stealers and stay anonymous all time. You can even break geo-restrictions and watch your favorite with VPN support.
Supported Android TVs
- Sony Smart TV
- TCL Smart TV
- OnePlus Smart TV
- Sharp Smart TV
- Vu Smart TV
- Philips Smart TV
- Xiaomi Mi Smart TV
- Hisense Smart TV
Supported Android TV Boxes
- Nvidia Shield TV
- Airtel Xstream
- MXQ Pro 4K
- Mi Box 4K
No. Unfortunately, Kinopub APK is unavailable on Philips Android TV. You can still install the APK using Downloader.
The Kinopub application is unavailable on Google TV. You can try casting the app on your Google TV to watch your favorites.