Are you tired of searching for the optimal IPTV provider for your Android TV? It’s time to relax and access Kemo IPTV on your TV to watch your favorite multimedia content. However, Kemo IPTV is officially not available on Play Store. So, you must sideload the Kemo IPTV apk file from the external source.
Kemo is one of the popular IPTV providers, offering 18,000+ Live Channels & plenty of on-demand content. Since it has Electronic Program Guide, users can easily pick their favorite content without interruptions. On Android TV, Kemo IPTV subscribers watch various genres of movies, the latest TV shows, documentaries, and more in 4K, FHD, and HD resolutions.
To access Kemo IPTV service, you need to get any of the subscription plans offered by the provider. Besides the subscription, Kemo IPTV offers a 36-hour free trial to test its service. After the free trial, you should pay for any one of the subscription plans of Kemo IPTV tabulated below.
|Kemo IPTV – 6 Months||$28.50|
|Kemo IPTV – One Year||$39.00|
|Kemo IPTV – Two Years||$59.00|
|Kemo IPTV – Four Years||$100.00|
How to Sideload Kemo IPTV APK on Android TV
As we said earlier, you can’t download the Kemo IPTV app on Android TV from the Play Store. You have to sideload it with the Downloader app.
1. Install Downloader on your Android TV from the Play Store.
2. Click the Settings icon on your Android TV.
3. From the options, go to Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions.
4. Click Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
5. Now, open the Downloader app on Android TV from the home screen.
6. Tap Allow to accept the storage permissions.
7. Choose Home from the left panel, and enter the Kemo IPTV APK download link in the URL field.
8. Click Go to download the Kemo IPTV APK on your Android TV.
9. Once the file is downloaded, launch it and click Install.
10. Click Open to launch the app and enter the login credentials offered by your provider.
11. Now, you can stream the available media content on your TV.
How to Cast Kemo IPTV on Android TV
If you don’t want to sideload the app, you can screen mirror the Kemo IPTV app from your Android smartphone.
1. Connect your smartphone and Android TV to the same WiFi network.
2. Sideload the Kemo IPTV APK on your Android smartphone.
3. Install the app and launch the app on your Android smartphone.
4. Play the video content on the app.
5. Go to the Notification Panel and tap the Cast icon.
6. Choose your Android TV. Now, the video content will appear on your Android TV.
Supported Android TVs
- Sony Smart TV
- TCL Smart TV
- OnePlus Smart TV
- Sharp Smart TV
- Vu Smart TV
- Philips Smart TV
- Xiaomi Mi Smart TV
- Hisense Smart TV
Supported Android TV Boxes
- Nvidia Shield TV
- MXQ Pro 4K
- Mi Box 4K
No. The application is unavailable on the Android TV platform.