|$42.99 for 5 devices/Year
Kaspersky VPN is one of the best VPNs for Android Smart TV. The application helps you mask the IP address of your Android TV and safeguard your details, such as location and privacy, from anyone else. By downloading the app on your Android TV, you can easily access the geo-restricted app with ease. Unfortunately, the Kaspersky VPN app is unavailable on the Google Play Store of Android TV. You can install the app by sideloading the APK on your Android TV. From this article, you will learn the various ways to download and install the Kaspersky VPN on your Android Smart TV.
Table of Contents
How to Sideload Kaspersky VPN APK on Android TV
As we mentioned earlier, the Kaspersky VPN app is not available for Android TV. So, to stream its content, you need to sideload its APK file with the help of Downloader on Android TV.
1. Turn on your Android TV and head to the Apps section.
2. Locate the Google Play Store and launch it.
3. Click the Search icon and type Downloader in the required field.
4. Locate the Downloader app developed by AFTVnews and hit the Install button.
5. Wait for a while to download and install the Downloader app on your device.
6. Once the Downloader app is installed successfully, press the home button on your remote.
7. Now, navigate to the Settings icon from the home page.
8. From the options, go to Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions.
9. Click Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
10. Now, go back to the home screen and launch the Downloader app.
11. Accept the storage and other permissions asked by the app on your TV.
12. Choose Home from the left pane, and type the below-mentioned URL in the required field.
Latest version Kaspersky VPN APK: https://urlsrt.io/Kaspersky-VPN
13. Click Go to download the APK file on your Android TV.
14. Once the file is downloaded, open it and click Install.
15. After the downloading process, return to the homepage and navigate to the Apps section.
16. Then, click Open to launch the Kaspersky VPN app and follow the on-screen prompts.
17. Finally, configure the details and start using it on your Android TV.
Supported Android TVs and Boxes
|Smart TV Boxes
|Sony Smart TV
TCL Smart TV
OnePlus Smart TV
Sharp Smart TV
Vu Smart TV
Philips Smart TV
Xiaomi Mi Smart TV
Hisense Smart TV
|Nvidia Shield TV
MXQ Pro 4K
Mi Box 4K
Kaspersky VPN Alternatives
If you feel that Kaspersky VPN isn’t for you or if you are unsatisfied with the service it provides, you can switch over to some other platform to use the VPN. Here are the best options you can choose as an alternative solution to Kaspersky VPN.
No, the Kaspersky VPN is not free to use on Android TV. You need to subscribe to its premium account by visiting its official website.