Just Dance Now is a video game from the series Just Dance. It was developed by Ubisoft and the dedicated app is available on the App Store and Google Play Store. However, you can’t get it directly for Android TV as it is unavailable on the Smart TV’s Play Store. But still, you can use Just Dance Now through the Puffin browser on your TV. Also, it can be accessed by using the sideloading and casting methods.
With the Just Dance Now app, you can choose dance modes like Solo, Duet, Trio, and Dance Crew. You will need an active internet connection and a smartphone to control the playback. You can just log in with your Ubisoft account to sync your app data on the cloud, which will be easy to access from other devices. It also allows you to create your own playlists.
Let’s take a look at the ways that help to play Just Dance Now on the Android TV platform. Furthermore, you’re also going to learn about some troubleshooting ideas to solve the not-working issues of the app and its alternatives.
Table of Contents
How to Play Just Dance Now on Android TV via Puffin TV Browser
A Puffin TV browser is required to access Just Dance Now on your Android TV. Let’s see how to install this app on your TV.
1. Launch the Google Play Store on your Android TV.
2. Go to the search bar, type Puffin TV Browser, and search for it.
3. From the search results, choose Puffin TV Browser and click the Install option.
4. After the installation, click Open to launch the app.
5. Visit justdancenow.com from the Puffin TV Browser on Android TV.
6. Click TRY IT FOR FREE to launch the game.
7. You will see the QR code with the dance room number on the browser screen.
9. After that, open the Just Dance Now app.
10. Enter the Dance room number shown on your TV screen.
11. Now, you have to hold your smartphone in your hand and repeat the moves on the screen.
12. Start playing from the recommended playlists or choose your favorite dance song.
Guide to Sideload Just Dance Now APK on Android TV
As we mentioned earlier, the Just Dance Now app is not directly available for Android TV. So, you need to sideload its APK file with the help of Downloader on Android TV to stream its content.
1. Turn on your Android TV and head to the Apps section.
2. Locate the Google Play Store and launch it.
3. Click on the Search icon and type Downloader in the required field.
4. Locate the Downloader app developed by AFTVnews and hit the Install button.
5. Wait for a while to download and install the Downloader app on your device.
6. Once the Downloader app is installed successfully, press the home button on your remote.
7. Now, navigate to the Settings icon from the home page.
8. From the options, go to Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions.
9. Click Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
10. Now. go back to the home screen and launch the Downloader app.
11. Accept the storage and other permissions asked by the app on your TV.
12. Choose Home from the left pane, and type the below-mentioned URL in the required field.
Download link for Just Dance Now APK latest version: bit.ly/3M3tbjJ
13. Click Go to download the APK file on your Android TV.
14. Once the file is downloaded, open it and click Install.
15. Then, click Open to launch the app and play the song you want to dance.
How to Cast Just Dance Now on Android TV
The Just Dance Now is compatible with the built-in Cast support. With that, you can easily cast Just Dance Now from your smartphone to Android TV if you don’t want to sideload the app.
1. Download and install the Just Dance Now app on your smartphone.
2. Connect Android TV to a WiFi network. On the other hand, connect your smartphone to the same network.
3. Open the Just Dance Now app on your smartphone and log in with your account if needed.
4. Play the content you want and click the Cast icon from the app.
5. Choose your Android TV from the list of available devices.
6. Now, the content you stream on the smartphone will appear on your Android TV.
Supported Android TVs and Boxes
|Smart TV Boxes
|Sony Smart TV
TCL Smart TV
OnePlus Smart TV
Sharp Smart TV
Vu Smart TV
Philips Smart TV
Xiaomi Mi Smart TV
Hisense Smart TV
|Nvidia Shield TV
MXQ Pro 4K
Mi Box 4K
Just Dance Now Not Working on Android TV: How to Fix
Since we’ve installed the Just Dance Now app on Android TV by getting it from third-party sources, you will face many issues with the app while streaming on your TV. In such cases, you need to perform the troubleshooting fixes listed below to resolve those problems.
- Make sure that your Android TV and the app get the proper internet speed.
- Restart your Android TV to resolve the temporary bugs associated with the device and app.
- Clear the app cache files for Just Dance Now accumulated on your device.
- Update your Android TV firmware and the app to the latest version.
- Reset your Android TV to solve the major problems for both the device and the app.
Just Dance Now Alternatives
If you feel that Just Dance Now isn’t for you or if you are unsatisfied with the service it provides, you can switch over to some other platforms to enjoy dancing. Here are the best options you can choose as an alternative solution to Just Dance Now.
- Dancing with the Stars
- Zumba Fitness
- Super Dancer
- Dance Master
As a recommended method, you need to download the Puffin TV Browser on your Android TV to play Just Dance Now for free.
Yes, you can use your smartphone as a controller without relying on a dedicated gaming console.
Although you can use the Just Dance Now app for absolutely free, you have to pay a significant amount to claim a VIP pass through in-app purchases.