IPTV has become an integrated part of the streaming industry. Recently, we’ve tried Joker IPTV on our Android TV to watch live channels at an affordable cost. Now, you may wonder how could we install or stream Joker IPTV APK on Android TV when it is not available on the Play Store. Simply, we have used two different methods (sideloading and screen mirroring) to stream this IPTV on our TV.
In this curated guide, we will walk you through the sideloading and casting techniques to stream Joker IPTV on Android TV.
Table of Contents
To access Joker IPTV service, you need to get any of the subscription plans offered by the provider. Unfortunately, there is no free trial service available on this provider. So, you must subscribe to any of the Joker IPTV packages tabulated below to stream your favorite content.
|Price For One Connection
|Price For Two Connections
|Price For Three Connections
|Price For Four Connections
How to Sideload Joker IPTV APK on Android TV
As we mentioned earlier, the Joker IPTV app is not available for Android TV. So, you need to sideload its APK file with the help of Downloader on Android TV to stream its content.
1. Turn on your Android TV and head to the Apps section.
2. Locate the Google Play Store and launch it.
3. Click on the Search icon and type Downloader in the required field.
4. Locate the Downloader app developed by AFTVnews and hit the Install button.
5. Wait a while to download and install the Downloader app on your device.
6. Once the Downloader app is installed successfully, press the home button on your remote.
7. Now, navigate to the Settings icon from the home page.
8. From the options, go to Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions.
9. Click Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
10. Now, get back to the home screen and launch the Downloader app.
11. Accept the storage and other permissions the app asks on your TV.
12. Choose Home from the left pane, and type the below-mentioned URL in the required field.
Download link for the latest version of Joker IPTV APK: bit.ly/3TJb1rQ
13. Click Go to download the APK file on your Android TV.
14. Once the file is downloaded, open it and click Install.
15. Then, click Open to launch the app and watch all the Arabic and other international channels on your TV.
How to Cast Joker IPTV on Android TV
If you aren’t interested in sideloading the Joker IPTV apk, you can cast the app from your Android smartphone to TV. Unfortunately, there is no built-in cast support available on this provider, so you need to screen mirror the app using the casting feature of your mobile.
1. Connect the Android TV to a WiFi network in which your smartphone is connected.
2. Sideload the Joker IPTV APK on your Android smartphone.
3. After installing, launch the app and log in with your credentials.
4. Play the video content on the Joker IPTV app.
5. Go to the Notification Panel and tap the Cast icon.
6. Choose your Android TV. Now, the video content will appear on your Android TV.
Supported Android TVs and Boxes
|Smart TV Boxes
|Sony Smart TV
TCL Smart TV
OnePlus Smart TV
Panasonic Smart TV
Sharp Smart TV
Vu Smart TV
Philips Smart TV
Xiaomi Mi Smart TV
Hisense Smart TV
|Nvidia Shield TV
MXQ Pro 4K
Mi Box 4K
Joker IPTV Not Working on Android TV: How to Fix
Since we’ve installed the Joker IPTV app on Android TV by getting it from third-party sources, you will face many issues with the app while streaming on your TV. In such cases, you need to perform the troubleshooting fixes listed below to resolve those problems.
- Make sure that your Android TV and the app get the proper internet speed.
- Restart your Android TV to resolve the temporary bugs associated with the device and app.
- Clear the app cache files for Joker IPTV accumulated on your device.
- Update your Android TV firmware and the app to the latest version.
- Reset your Android TV to solve the major problems for both the device and the app.
Joker IPTV Alternatives
If you feel that Joker IPTV isn’t for you or if you are unsatisfied with the service it provides, you can switch over to some other IPTV providers to stream your favorite content. Here are the best options you can choose as an alternative solution to Joker IPTV.
No. As you know, Joker IPTV is an unauthorized platform. Due to the legal norms of Google, the Play Store of Android TV doesn’t include this IPTV in its library.
No. There is no built-in EPG (Electronic Program Guide) support available on the Joker IPTV.