If you have tried using free anime streaming applications on Android TV before and it doesn’t work, you can prefer JKAnime APK. It is a stable anime APK which comes with a lightweight interface. The app has the latest and trending anime collections, such as Demon Slayer, Attack on Titan, Mashle, Spy X Family, Naruto, and more. To get JKAnime on your Andriod TV, you must install using Downloader, as it isn’t officially available on the Play Store. If you feel reluctant in adding this application to your TV, you can mirror the content from your smartphone by casting.
How to Sideload JKAnime APK on Android TV
The JKAnime APK is yet to be available for Android TV. To use JKAnime, you need to sideload it using the Downloader app.
1. Install the Downloader app on your Android TV from the Play Store.
2. Click the Settings icon on your Android TV.
3. From the options, go to Device Preferences.
4. Click Security & Restrictions → Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
5. Now, open the Downloader app on Android TV from the home screen.
6. Tap Allow to accept the storage permissions.
7. Choose Home from the left pane, and enter the download link of JKAnime APK in the URL field.
8. Click Go to download the JKAnime APK on your Android TV.
9. Once the file is downloaded, open it and click Install.
10. Then, click Open to launch the app and watch the content.
How to Cast JKAnime APK on Android TV
If you don’t want to sideload the app, you can screen mirror the JKAnime APK from your Android smartphone.
1. Connect your smartphone and Android TV to the same WiFi network.
2. Sideload the JKAnime app on your Android smartphone.
3. Play the video content on the app.
4. Go to the Notification Panel and tap the Cast icon.
5. Choose your Android TV. Now, the video content will appear on your Android TV.
JKAnime – Features & Highlights
- User-friendly search engine that lets you find the desired content easily.
- Offers you a wide range of content catalogs.
- You can stream the content in multiple languages, like English, Spanish, and more.
- Updates the content frequently on the latest release.
- The app provides multiple servers, where you can switch between them when you can’t access the content.
- You can download the content offline and watch it anytime and anywhere.
Use VPN for JKAnime APK
Though the JKAnime application offers multiple features, yet still it carries copyright content. The app can be taken down anytime and accessing these third-party applications can lead to legal issues. Moreover, there are chances to track your IP address especially while using the app. Hence, to avoid tracking IP addresses and ensure safe streaming, we suggest you use the VPNs like ExpressVPN and NordVPN on your Android TV to stream JKAnime.
If you are unsatisfied with the content on JKAnime, you can try using the best alternatives mentioned below.
|FREE ALTERNATIVES||PREMIUM ALTERNATIVES|
|Anime Freak APK||Netflix|
Supported Android TVs
- Sony Smart TV
- TCL Smart TV
- OnePlus Smart TV
- Sharp Smart TV
- Vu Smart TV
- Philips Smart TV
- Xiaomi Mi Smart TV
- Hisense Smart TV
Supported Android TV Boxes
- Nvidia Shield TV
- MXQ Pro 4K
- Mi Box 4K
Frequently Asked Questions
JKAnime is a third-party streaming application and it is unsafe to stream. So, we recommend using VPN on your Android TV to stream the content on these applications.
No. Unfortunately, JKAnime is unavailable on Google TV. But by using installers like Downloader, you can get the JKAnime application on your TV.