If you have tried using free anime streaming applications on Android TV before and it doesn’t work, you can prefer JKAnime APK. To get JKAnime on your Andriod TV, you must install using Downloader, as it isn’t officially available on the Play Store. If you feel reluctant to add this application to your TV, you can mirror the content from your smartphone by casting.
It is a stable anime APK that comes with a lightweight interface. The app has the latest and trending anime collections, such as Demon Slayer, Attack on Titan, Mashle, Spy X Family, Naruto, and more. For users, JKAnime has a well-categorized library that provides different kinds of anime genres without any hassle.
This is the perfect guide you can use to get a JKAnime on Android TV through sideloading and screen mirroring methods. If you don’t like this app, you can use any of the best alternatives to JKAnime discussed below.
How to Sideload JKAnime APK on Android TV
As we mentioned earlier, the JKAnime app is not available for Android TV. So, you need to sideload its APK file with the help of Downloader on Android TV to stream its content.
1. Turn on your Android TV and head to the Apps section.
2. Locate the Google Play Store and launch it.
3. Click on the Search icon and type Downloader in the required field.
4. Locate the Downloader app developed by AFTVnews and hit the Install button.
5. Wait for a while to download and install the Downloader app on your device.
6. Once the Downloader app is installed successfully, press the home button on your remote.
7. Now, navigate to the Settings icon from the home page.
8. From the options, go to Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions.
9. Click Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
10. Now, get back to the home screen and launch the Downloader app.
11. Accept the storage and other permissions asked by the app on your TV.
12. Choose Home from the left pane, and type the below-mentioned URL in the required field.
Download link of JKAnime APK latest version: bit.ly/46WkNuB
13. Click Go to download the APK file on your Android TV.
14. Once the file is downloaded, open it and click Install.
15. Then, click Open to launch the app and watch your favorite anime content.
How to Cast JKAnime on Android TV
If you aren’t interested in sideloading the JKAnime apk, you can cast the app from your Android smartphone to TV. Unfortunately, there is no built-in cast support available on this provider, so you need to screen mirror the app using the cast feature of your mobile.
1. Connect the Android TV to a WiFi network. On the other hand, connect your smartphone to the same network.
2. Sideload the JKAnime APK on your Android smartphone.
3. After installing, launch the app and log in with your credentials.
4. Play the video content on the JKAnime app.
5. Go to the Notification Panel and tap the Cast icon.
6. Choose your Android TV. Now, the video content will appear on your Android TV.
Supported Android TVs and Boxes
|Smart TVs||Smart TV Boxes|
|Sony Smart TV|
TCL Smart TV
OnePlus Smart TV
Panasonic Smart TV
Sharp Smart TV
Vu Smart TV
Philips Smart TV
Xiaomi Mi Smart TV
Hisense Smart TV
|Nvidia Shield TV|
MXQ Pro 4K
Mi Box 4K
If you feel that JKAnime isn’t for you or if you are unsatisfied with the service it provides, you can switch over to some other free platforms to stream the anime content. Here are the best options you can choose as an alternative solution to JKAnime.
|FREE ALTERNATIVES||PREMIUM ALTERNATIVES|
|Anime Freak APK||Netflix|
Frequently Asked Questions
No. Unfortunately, JKAnime is unavailable on Android TV. But by using installers like Downloader, you can get the JKAnime application on your TV.
JKAnime is a third-party streaming application and it is unsafe to stream. So, we recommend using a VPN on your Android TV to stream the content on these applications.