Are you wondering what would you do to stream movies and TV shows for free? Download and install the JetBOX apk on your Android TV. It is an entertainment-based application that offers unlimited media content in various resolutions and languages. But, you should go for either sideloading or screen mirroring techniques as JetBOX is unavailable on the Play Store.
JetBOX has everything you’re looking for while searching for an optimal streaming platform. It has a specially designed dark mode to protect your vision and a unique user interface. Also, it includes subtitle options for over 20 different languages across the world from sources like OpenSubtitles and Subscene.
In this guide, we focus on sideloading and screen mirroring methodologies to achieve the successful streaming of JetBOX on Android TV. In case you’re struggling with the issues on JetBOX, you can use the app’s troubleshooting measures discussed below.
How to Sideload JetBOX APK on Android TV
As we mentioned earlier, the JetBOX app is not available for Android TV. So, you need to sideload its APK file with the help of Downloader on Android TV to stream its content.
1. Turn on your Android TV and head to the Apps section.
2. Locate the Google Play Store and launch it.
3. Click on the Search icon and type Downloader in the required field.
4. Locate the Downloader app developed by AFTVnews and hit the Install button.
5. Wait for a while to download and install the Downloader app on your device.
6. Once the Downloader app is installed successfully, press the home button on your remote.
7. Now, navigate to the Settings icon from the home page.
8. From the options, go to Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions.
9. Click Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
10. Now, get back to the home screen and launch the Downloader app.
11. Accept the storage and other permissions asked by the app on your TV.
12. Choose Home from the left pane, and type the below-mentioned URL in the required field.
Download link of JetBOX APK latest version: bit.ly/3Q2sic9
13. Click Go to download the APK file on your Android TV.
14. Once the file is downloaded, open it and click Install.
15. Then, click Open to launch the app and watch your favorite media content.
How to Cast JetBOX on Android TV
If you aren’t interested in sideloading the JetBOX APK, you can cast the app from your Android smartphone to your TV. Unfortunately, there is no built-in cast support on this platform, so you need to screen mirror the app using the casting feature of your mobile.
1. Connect the Android TV to a WiFi network. On the other hand, connect your smartphone to the same network.
2. Sideload the JetBOX APK on your Android smartphone.
3. After installing, launch the app and log in with your credentials.
4. Play the video content on the JetBOX app.
5. Go to the Notification Panel and tap the Cast icon.
6. Choose your Android TV. Now, the video content will appear on your Android TV.
Supported Android TVs and Boxes
|Smart TVs||Smart TV Boxes|
|Sony Smart TV|
TCL Smart TV
OnePlus Smart TV
Panasonic Smart TV
Sharp Smart TV
Vu Smart TV
Philips Smart TV
Xiaomi Mi Smart TV
Hisense Smart TV
|Nvidia Shield TV|
MXQ Pro 4K
Mi Box 4K
JetBOX Not Working on Android TV: How to Fix
Since we’ve installed the JetBOX app on Android TV by getting it from third-party sources, you will face many issues with the app while streaming on your TV. In such cases, you need to perform the troubleshooting fixes listed below to resolve those problems.
- Make sure that your Android TV and the app get the proper internet speed.
- Restart your Android TV to resolve the temporary bugs associated with the device and app.
- Clear the app cache files for JetBOX accumulated on your device.
- Update your Android TV firmware and the app to the latest version.
- Reset your Android TV to solve the major problems for both the device and the app.
If you feel that JetBOX isn’t for you or are unsatisfied with its service, you can switch to some other free platforms to stream the media content. Here are the best options you can choose as an alternative solution to JetBOX.
No. The Play Store of Android TV doesn’t have the JetBOX application in its app’s library. So, this streaming platform is not available for Android TV.
JetBOX is a third-party streaming application and it is unsafe to use, as it streams copyrighted content and doesn’t ensure privacy.