ITV Hub was launched in 2008 as an ITV player for streaming on-demand video content. Now, it has been rebranded as ITV Hub and brings to you interesting titles from the ITV network. You can watch shows from ITV, ITV2, ITV3, ITV4, ITVBe, and CITV. This streaming service also brings you sporting events, including rugby, football, and racing. This complete entertainer library brings to you the most exciting TV series, first looks, and live TV. If you are looking for an ultimate entertainment destination service for Android TV, get the ITV Hub app.
You can get subscribed to ITV Hub and filter-off ads at $3.99 per month.
ITV Hub on Android TV
ITV Hub has its own version of the app on the Android TV platform that you can download. In addition, let’s discuss more methods to access the same app on your TV.
Supported Android TV
- Sony Smart TV
- Sharp Smart TV
- TCL Smart TV
- Hisense Smart TV
- Philips Smart TV
- Skyworth Smart TV
Supported Android TV Box
- AT&T TV
- Mi Box and Mi Box S
How to Install ITV Hub on Android TV
1. From the Android TV home screen, launch the Google Play Store.
2. Click on the Search icon and search for the ITV Hub app.
3. Start downloading the ITV Hub app by clicking the Install button.
4. Select the Open option to open the ITV Hub app.
5. Finally, you can access the ITV Hub app on your device.
How to Sideload ITV Hub on Android TV
If you can’t access ITV Hub on Android TV by downloading it, you can sideload it from a trusted third-party site. This whole process involves only the following three steps.
- Installing Downloader on Android TV
- Enabling unknown sources on Android TV
- Installing ITV Hub using Downloader
Installing Downloader on Android TV
The Downloader app available in the Google Play Store is an app that helps with installing third-party apps on your Android TV. So, let’s start by installing the Downloader app on Android TV.
1. Turn on your Android TV and connect to a stable Wi-Fi connection.
2. Open Google Play Store and click on the Search icon.
3. Search for Downloader and click on the Downloader app icon from the suggestions.
4. Start downloading the same by clicking on the Install button.
Enabling Unknown Sources on Android TV
After installing Downloader, you need to enable unknown sources setting for Downloader.
1. Open the Settings tab from the Android TV home screen.
2. Go to Device preferences >> Security and Restrictions >> Unknown Sources option.
3. Enable the unknown sources setting for Downloader.
Installing ITV Hub using Downloader
1. Open the Downloader app from the Apps section.
2. As you get the confirmation pop-up on your screen, click on the Allow option.
3. Go to the URL section of the Downloader app and enter the URL for the ITV Hub apk.
4. Select the Go option near the URL section and initiate the ITV Hub apk file download.
5. Install the ITV Hub app on your device as soon as the download completes.
How to Cast ITV Hub to Android TV
1. First, connect your Android/iOS device and Android TV to the same Wi-Fi connection.
2. Install Download ITV Hub from the App Store and Play Store on your device.
3. Open the app and play any title from the app that you would like to watch on your TV.
4. Inside the app, tap the Cast icon from the top-right part of the screen.
5. From the list of devices on your screen, pick up your Android TV.
6. With that, you can watch the show on your TV from the app.
Other Supported Devices
Following devices also support the ITV Hub app in them.
- Windows PC
- Android smartphone
- Windows Phone
- Now TV
- Samsung Smart TV
- BT TV
- PlayStation 3
- Xbox One
- Xbox 360
Related – How to Watch MTV on Android TV
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, ITV Hub has been made available for download on Android TV.
You can access ITV Hub on your Android TV, Roku, and Samsung Smart TV.
You can download and install ITV Hub on Google TV from the Google Play Store.