Into the Dead is a well-received action video game developed by PikPok. This zombie-themed video game was released in the year 2012. The gameplay is set through a landscape full of zombies. They need to avoid the zombies by moving left or right. Weapons are also available for the players that they can pick up from supplies while they run. The game was so popular that it had a sequel called Into the Dead 2: Zombie Survival. The game is popular for its intense gameplay, visuals, and high-quality sound design. If you would like to play Into the Dead on Android TV, then this section will help you out.
Into the Dead on Android TV
Into the Dead game is available in the Google Play Store that you can download easily. To play the game on your Android TV, you might need gaming controllers. The remote functions won’t be enough to play the game.
Supported Android TV
- Sony Smart TV
- Sharp Smart TV
- Panasonic Smart TV
- TCL Smart TV
- Hisense Smart TV
- JVC Smart TV
- Philips Smart TV
- Skyworth Smart TV
Supported Android TV Box
- AT&T TV
- Mi Box and Mi Box S
How to Download Into the Dead on Android TV
1. Turn on your Android TV and connect to the internet.
2. Open the Google Play Store from the Android TV home screen.
3. Choose the Search option and search for Into the Dead.
4. Pick up the Into the Dead game from the suggestions and select the Install button.
5. Click on Open to launch the Into the Dead app on your TV.
6. Finally, you can play Into the Dead on your TV.
How to Sideload Into the Dead on Android TV
Installing Downloader on Android TV
With the Downloader app on your Android TV, you can install any third-party app on your device with ease.
1. Power up your Android TV and connect to a stable WiFi connection.
2. Next, open Google Play Store and click on the Search icon.
3. Use the search bar to search for Downloader by AFTV news and select the app.
4. Select the Install option to get the Downloader app on your Android TV.
Enabling Unknown Sources on Android TV
1. From the Android TV home screen, open the Settings app.
2. Click on the Security and Restrictions option and choose the Unknown Sources option.
3. Select the Downloader option and then enable the Unknown Sources toggle
Sideload Into the Dead on Android TV Using Downloader
1. Open the new Downloader app from the Android TV home screen.
2. To confirm the prompt on your screen, click the Allow option.
3. Move on to the URL section of the Downloader app and enter the Into the Dead Android TV APK.
4. Click on Go to initiate Into the Dead APK file download.
5. Install Into the Dead game on your device.
6. Start playing the game on your TV.
Other Supported Devices
- Android phone
- Android tablet
- Amazon Fire TV
- Windows PC
Related: How to Play Crossy Road on Android TV
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, we can play a few games on Android TV like Angry Birds and Crossy Road.
Yes, both Into the Dead and Into the Dead 2 are free to play.