IBO Player is one of the under-rated IPTV player apps that allows you to load IPTV content in M3U URL format. Since it is a premium streaming player, you must subscribe to any of its plans to access the IPTV content on your device. If you are an Android TV user, you can download the IBO Player app directly from the Google Play Store on your TV. The application has plenty of modern features like an external media player, Dynamic Language switching, and many more.
Since it has EPG support, you can track the schedule from your desired channel. It also allows you to restrict the adult content with the built-in Parental control feature. This guide will teach you all the possible ways to get the IBO Player app on your Android TV.
Ibo Player Pricing
The IPTV Player offers two different plans to access its premium features.
- Yearly: €6.48
- Lifetime: €8.33
How to Install IBO IPTV Player on Android TV from Play Store
1. Go to the home screen on your Android TV and click on Apps.
2. Open Google Play Store and click the Search icon.
3. Enter IBO Player in the search bar and locate the app.
4. Select the app from the suggested result.
5. Click Install to get the app on your Android TV.
6. Once the app is installed, click Open to launch the app.
How to Activate IBO Player on Android TV
1. Launch the IBO Player app on your Android TV to get the Device ID and Key.
2. Open the browser on your smartphone or PC and visit the activation website of IBO Player [https://iboplayer.net/product/iboplayer-activation].
3. Select your desired subscription plan and enter the required details.
5. Now, click the Activate Now button and enter the payment details.
5. Complete the payment to finish the activation process.
6. Now, navigate to the activation page of the IBO IPTV Player and select the Manage Playlist option.
7. Login with your Device Mac Address & Device Key.
8. Now, add your IPTV Playlist and click the Done button.
9. Finally, relaunch the app on your TV and stream your favorite IPTV channels.
How to Sideload IBO Player APK on Android TV
If you can’t find the app from the Google Play Store on your Android TV, you can sideload the app by using the Downloader or ES File Explorer app on your Android TV.
1. Install the Downloader app on your Android TV from the Play Store.
2. Click the Settings icon on your Android TV.
3. From the options, go to Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions.
4. Click Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
5. Now, open the Downloader app on Android TV from the home screen.
6. Tap Allow to accept the storage permissions.
7. Choose Home from the left pane, and enter the download link of the IBO IPTV Player APK in the URL field.
8. Click Go to download the APK file on your Android TV.
9. Once the file is downloaded, open it and click Install.
10. Then, click Open to launch the app on your Android TV.
11. Finally, activate the app and enjoy watching the IPTV content on your TV.
How to Cast IBO Player on Android TV
If you don’t want to sideload the app on Android TV, then you can screen mirror the app from your smartphone to your Android TV.
1. Connect your smartphone and Android TV to the same WiFi network.
2. Install the IBO IPTV Player app from the Google Play Store on your Android smartphone.
3. Launch and activate the app on your smartphone.
4. After activation, relaunch the app to load your IPTV Playlist.
5. Play the video content on the app.
6. Go to the Notification Panel and tap the Cast icon.
6. Choose your Android TV. Now, the video content will appear on your Android TV.
Supported Android TVs
- Sony Smart TV
- TCL Smart TV
- OnePlus Smart TV
- Sharp Smart TV
- Vu Smart TV
- Philips Smart TV
- Xiaomi Mi Smart TV
- Hisense Smart TV
Supported Android TV Boxes
- Nvidia Shield TV
- Airtel Xstream
- MXQ Pro 4K
- Mi Box 4K
Yes, the app is available on Philips Android TV.
Yes, you can stream your 4K content of the IPTV on this IPTV player.