For movie enthusiasts seeking the most effective way to watch their desired flicks, Hunk TV comes with a wide range of movies and TV series. Unfortunately, the Hunk TV apk isn’t available on the Play Store. So, Android TV users have two different ways to stream Hunk TV, such as sideloading or screen mirroring methods on their TVs.
When it comes to the Hunk TV app, has a plethora of films and TV shows in a variety of genres and picture qualities. Its media library loads an extensive collection, ranging from Bollywood to Hollywood. Although it is free to use, you can enjoy a lot of streaming features with this app.
In this curated guide, we’ve discussed both sideloading and casting methods in order to stream Hunk TV on Andriod TV.
Table of Contents
How to Sideload Hunk TV APK on Android TV
As we mentioned earlier, the Hunk TV app is not available for Android TV. So, you need to sideload its APK file with the help of Downloader on Android TV to stream its content.
1. Turn on your Android TV and head to the Apps section.
2. Locate the Google Play Store and launch it.
3. Click on the Search icon and type Downloader in the required field.
4. Locate the Downloader app developed by AFTVnews and hit the Install button.
5. Wait for a while to download and install the Downloader app on your device.
6. Once the Downloader app is installed successfully, press the home button on your remote.
7. Now, navigate to the Settings icon from the home page.
8. From the options, go to Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions.
9. Click Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
10. Now, get back to the home screen and launch the Downloader app.
11. Accept the storage and other permissions asked by the app on your TV.
12. Choose Home from the left pane, and type the below-mentioned URL in the required field.
Download link for the latest version of Hunk TV APK: bitly.ws/36GsQ
13. Click Go to download the APK file on your Android TV.
14. Once the file is downloaded, open it and click Install.
15. Then, click Open to launch the app and watch your favorite media content.
How to Cast Hunk TV on Android TV
If you aren’t interested in sideloading the Hunk TV APK, you can cast the app from your Android smartphone to TV. Unfortunately, there is no built-in cast support on this platform, so you need to screen mirror the app using the casting feature of your mobile.
1. Connect the Android TV to a WiFi network. On the other hand, connect your smartphone to the same network.
2. Sideload the Hunk TV APK on your Android smartphone.
3. After installing, launch the app and log in with your credentials.
4. Play the video content on the Hunk TV app.
5. Go to the Notification Panel and tap the Cast icon.
6. Choose your Android TV. Now, the video content will appear on your Android TV.
Supported Android TVs and Boxes
|Smart TV Boxes
|Sony Smart TV
TCL Smart TV
OnePlus Smart TV
Panasonic Smart TV
Sharp Smart TV
Vu Smart TV
Philips Smart TV
Xiaomi Mi Smart TV
Hisense Smart TV
|Nvidia Shield TV
MXQ Pro 4K
Mi Box 4K
Hunk TV Alternatives
If you feel that Hunk TV isn’t for you or are unsatisfied with its service, you can switch to some other free platforms to stream the media content. Here are the best options you can choose as an alternative solution to Hunk TV.
No. Since Hunk TV isn’t included in the list of Play Store apps, you can’t get it directly for your Android TV. So, you are advised to use the sideloading method to watch Hunk TV on your TV.
No. Hunk TV is not an authorized app to use as it has copyright infringement. So, it is not a safe and legal platform at all.