The National Football League, or NFL, is one of the most popular tournaments in the US. The 104th season of the NFL has already kicked off amidst huge anticipations on September 7, 2023, and is scheduled to end on January 7, 2024. With the NFL app on your Android TV, you can watch all the live matches, replays, highlights, stats, and more. You can install the NFL app directly on your TV as it is officially available on the Play Store.
On the other hand, Android TV users can sideload its apk file on their TV using Downloader or screen mirroring the NFL app from their smartphone. Besides these options, users can subscribe to some streaming services to watch all live events of NFL Season 2023-24.
In this blog, you will learn all the best possible ways, such as direct installing, sideloading, screen mirroring, and getting a subscription to other streaming services to stream all live events and highlights of NFL Season 2023-34.
Subscription for NFL Plus
The NFL Platform offers two types of subscriptions. You can get any of the subscriptions from the NFL+ Website.
|NFL+||$6.99/month or $49.99/year|
|NFL Premium||$14.99/month or $99.99/year|
How to Install and Watch NFL Season 2023 on Android TV
1. Go to the home screen on your Android TV and click on Apps.
2. Open the Google Play Store and click the Search icon.
3. Enter NFL in the search bar and locate the app.
4. Select NFL from the suggested results.
5. Click Install to get the app on your Android TV.
6. Once the app is installed, click Open to launch the NFL app.
How to Sideload the NFL APK on Android TV to Avoid Geo-restriction
If you can’t find the NFL app in the Play Store in your country other than the US, it must be geo-restricted. Therefore, you must sideload its APK file using the Downloader on Android TV.
1. Turn on your Android TV and head to the Apps section.
2. Locate the Google Play Store and launch it.
3. Click the Search icon and type Downloader in the required field.
4. Locate the Downloader app developed by AFTVnews and hit the Install button.
5. Wait a while to download and install the Downloader app on your device.
6. Once the Downloader app is installed successfully, press the home button on your remote.
7. Now, navigate to the Settings icon from the home page.
8. From the options, go to Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions.
9. Click Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
10. Go back to the home screen and launch the Downloader app.
11. Accept the storage and other permissions asked by the app on your TV.
12. Choose Home from the left pane, and type the below-mentioned URL in the required field.
Download link of NFL APK latest version: bitly.ws/343RM
13. Click Go to download the APK file on your Android TV.
14. Once the file is downloaded, open it and click Install.
15. After the downloading process, return to the homepage and navigate to the Apps section.
16. Now, you must install a VPN on your Android TV, like NordVPN or ExpressVPN, and connect to the US server.
17. Then, click Open to launch the NFL app and watch your desired media content.
How to Cast the NFL app on Android TV
The NFL app is compatible with the built-in Cast support. With that, you can easily cast NFL from your smartphone to Android TV if you don’t want to sideload the app.
1. Install the NFL app from the Google Play Store.
2. Connect Android TV to a WiFi network. On the other hand, connect your smartphone to the same network.
3. Open the NFL app on your smartphone and log in with your account if needed.
4. Play the content you want and click the Cast icon from the app
5. Choose your Android TV from the list of available devices.
6. Now, the match will appear on your Android TV.
Supported Android TVs and Boxes
|Smart TVs||Smart TV Boxes|
|Sony Smart TV|
Sharp Smart TV
Panasonic Smart TV
TCL Smart TV
Hisense Smart TV
Philips Smart TV
JVC Smart TV
Skyworth Smart TV
|Nvidia Shield TV|
Mi Box S
Ematic Android TV Box
How to Fix Not Working Issues of the NFL App on Android TV
If the NFL app is not working properly on your Android TV due to issues like a black screen, app freezing, and more, then you need to perform the troubleshooting fixes listed below to resolve those problems.
- Ensure your Android TV is connected to an internet connection with higher bandwidth.
- Reboot your Android TV to resolve the temporary bugs associated with the device and app.
- Close and relaunch the NFL Channel application on your device.
- Update your Android TV firmware and the app to the latest version.
- Clear the app cache files for the NFL app app.
- Reset your Android TV to solve the major problems for both the device and the app.
Alternative Way to Watch NFL Season 2023 on Android TV
The NFL Plus is not the only destination to stream the NFL matches. You can enjoy the matches on a few other streaming services as well. Here is the list of other services to stream NFL games.
YouTube TV is a predominantly popular streaming service to watch all your favorite media content. With the YouTube TV on Android TV, you can enjoy watching the NFL Season 2023. The subscription starts at $72.99 per month. If you are a new user, YouTube TV offers its subscription plan for $54.99 (first 3 months) with a free trial service for 7 to 14 days.
Hulu + Live TV
Hulu is a subscription-based streaming service with popular movies, shows, and series on demand. In addition to that, you can enjoy watching the NFL Season 2023 matches on Android TV with Hulu. Get subscribed to Hulu+Live TV at $69.99 per month to stream all live events of the NFL channel.
With the fuboTV on your Android TV, you can watch all the upcoming league matches of NFL Season 2023. For that, you need to buy any of the fuboTV subscription packages, such as the Pro Pack for $74.99/month, the Elite Plan for $84.99/month, and the Ultimate Plan for $99.99/month. The 7-day free trial is available to claim for all these plans if you are a first-time subscriber to this platform.
NFL 2023-24 Season – Week 13 Schedule
|November 30||Seattle vs Dallas||08:15 pm|
|December 3||Indianapolis vs Tennessee|
LA Chargers vs New England
Detroit vs New Orleans
Atlanta vs NY Jets
Arizona vs Pittsburgh
Denver vs Houston
Miami vs Washington
Carolina vs Tampa Bay
Cleveland vs LA Rams
San Francisco vs Philadelphia
Kansas City vs Green Bay
|December 4||Cincinnati vs Jacksonville||08:15 PM|
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. The Play Store of Android TV natively includes the NFL app in its app library.
To stream the NFL live games, you need to get a subscription. You can watch only the old matches for free. You can also get NFLBite on Android TV to stream matches for free.
Yes. Dazn is the official platform where you can stream all live matches of NFL Season 2023 with the help of NFL Game Pass.