LaLiga is one of the top-rated Football leagues in the world. The battle between 20 teams to win a LaLiga trophy started on August 11 in Spain. If you are an immersive Football lover, you can stream the LaLiga League 2023 on your Android TV by downloading the ESPN application. The next Matchday of LaLiga will happen from September 1 to September 4. Although ESPN is a free app, you just need an ESPN+ subscription or TV Provider compatible with ESPN+ to stream the live matches on your TV.
Apart from ESPN, you can also stream live matches of LaLiga on your Android TV by downloading streaming apps like LaLiga TV or LALIGA+ Live Sports, DAZN, beIN Sports, and many more.
How to Install ESPN on Android TV
You can download the ESPN app on your Android TV directly from the Google Play Store.
1. Turn On your Android TV and ensure to connect to an internet connection.
2. Navigate to the Apps section and launch the Google Play Store.
3. Click the Search icon at the top right and enter ESPN using the virtual keyboard.
4. Select the official ESPN app from the search result.
5. Click Install to get the app on your Android TV.
6. Once the app is installed, click Open to launch the app.
How to Activate ESPN on Android TV
1. Launch the ESPN app on your Android TV and go to the Settings option.
2. Then, click on the Account Information option on the screen.
3. Now, choose any one method to activate your ESPN account.
How to Activate ESPN Using TV Provider
4. Choose the Provider Account option and select your TV provider from the list.
5. Now, log in with your TV Provider account credentials to finish the activation process.
How to Activate ESPN Using ESPN Account
4. Select the ESPN Account option to get the activation code on your TV screen.
5. Now, open a web browser on your smartphone or PC to visit the activation website of ESPN [https://www.espn.com/activate].
6. Enter the activation code you received on your TV and hit the Continue button.
7. Login with your ESPN+ account and complete the activation process.
8. Once you have activated, launch the ESPN app and start streaming the LaLiga matches on your Android TV.
How to Watch LaLiga Without Cable
If you don’t have a cable connection, you can go with the streaming service to stream live matches of LaLiga. Some of the streaming services that offer ESPN channels in its channel lineup are mentioned below.
fuboTV is one of the best streaming services for sporting events. The service offers a premium collection of 250+ TV channels and additional channel add-on support. Some of the premium features that fuboTV offers to enhance your streaming include 4K support, 1000-hour DVR support, TV Guide, and many more. To stream LaLiga matches with ESPN for a low price, you can go with a fuboTV pro subscription for $74.99 per month.
YouTube TV is the best streaming service to go to by avoiding the high-paying cable providers. The premium library holds a collection of 100+ TV channels with a special addition for NFL Sunday Ticket. With YouTube TV, you can watch Rick and Morty, LaLiga matches, NBA, and various entertainment content with premium quality. Subscribe to the YouTube TV premium for $72.99 / month.
Sling TV is a subscription-based streaming service that offers a collection of 40+ TV channels. The service also offers free content that includes many local channels, You can watch those channels for free with ads. With a Sling TV subscription, you can watch popular sports streaming services like ESPN, NBC, FOX, and many popular TV channels. In order to watch LaLiga matches from Sling TV, purchase any one of the Sling TV packages (Sling Orange: $40 / month, Sling Blue: $40 / month, Sling Orange & Blue: $55 / month.
How to Watch LaLiga in Canada
The LaLiga matches are broadcasted on various regions using different streaming partners. If you’re residing in Canada, then you can go with the TSN app to stream the live matches of LaLiga. Since the application is officially available on the Google Play Store, you can directly install the TSN app on your Android TV with ease. If you want to watch the matches for free, you can access FootyBite on your Android TV.
How to Watch LaLiga from Australia
For Australian fans, you can stream LaLiga via Optus Sport on Android TV via streaming service. Sign up for any premium plans of Optus Sport to watch live events of LaLiga, the English Premier League, FIFA Women’s World Cup 2023, and more.
How to Watch LaLiga in the UK
If you reside in the UK, you can easily watch the live action of LaLiga events using LaLiga TV or ViaPlay streaming services. You can install both apps on your from the Play Store on your Android TV to watch live matches easily.
How to Watch LaLiga in Other Countries
Apart from the three countries mentioned above, you can also stream LaLiga using various streaming services as mentioned below.
|Argentina||DirecTV Sports, ESPN, Star+|
|India||Voot, 18 Sports, MTV|
Take a look at the Matchday 4 schedule of LaLiga of US Timings.
|September 1||Cadiz CF vs. Villarreal CF|
|September 2||UD Almeria vs. RC Celta|
|September 2||Real Sociedad vs. Granada CF|
|September 2||Real Madrid vs. Getafe CF|
|September 2||Deportivs Alaves vs. Valencia CF|
|September 3||Real Betis vs. Rayo Vallecano|
|September 3||Girona FC vs. UD Las Palmas|
|September 3||RCD Mallorca vs. Athletic Club|
|September 3||Atletico De Madrid vs. Sevilla FC|
|September 4||CA Osasuna vs. FC Barcelona|
Yes, you can stream LaLiga matches on Android TV by downloading the ESPN app.
You can watch LaLiga live matches from the LALIGA+ Live Sports app.