English Premier League is one of the most prestigious sporting events that football fans love most. The next Matchday of the Premier League will start on 1st September 2023 between Luton and West Ham. Since NBC has purchased the official TV rights to broadcast all matches of the English Premier League in the US, you can download the NBC app on your Android TV to stream all matches without any hassle. Apart from NBC, you can also stream the Premier League on Android TV on other streaming services like USA Network, Peacock TV, CNBC, NBC Sports, and more.
How to Install NBC on Android TV
1. Turn On your Android TV and connect your Android TV to the WIFI.
2. Go to the home screen on your Android TV and click on Apps.
3. Open Google Play Store and click the Search icon.
4. Enter NBC in the search bar and locate the app from the search result.
5. Click the Install button to get the app on your Android TV.
6. Once the app is installed, click Open to launch the app.
How to Activate NBC on Android TV
1. Launch the NBC app on your Android TV and hit the Sign In button.
2. Now, you will receive an activation code on your TV.
3. Next, open a web browser on your PC or smartphone and visit the activation website [https://www.nbc.com/nbcuniversalfamily/activate] of NBC.
4. On the activation website, enter the code you displayed on your TV and hit the Continue button.
5. Select your TV Provider and log in with your account credentials to complete the activation process.
6. After activating, relaunch the NBC app on your Android TV.
7. Finally, enjoy streaming the Premier League match on Android TV.
How to Watch English Premier League Outside USA
Users who reside outside the USA can rely on VPN networks to stream live matches of the English Premier League on their Android TV. If your country doesn’t support the NBC app, follow the sideloading process to install it on your TV device.
1. Install the Downloader app on your Android TV from the Play Store.
2. Click the Settings icon on your Android TV.
3. From the options, go to Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions.
4. Click Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
5. Now, open the Downloader app on Android TV from the home screen.
6. Tap Allow to accept the storage permissions.
7. Choose Home from the left pane, and enter the download link of NBC APK in the URL field.
8. Click Go to download the APK file on your Android TV.
9. Once the file is downloaded, open it and click Install.
10. Install any of the VPNs on your Android TV, like NordVPN or ExpressVPN, and connect to the desired server.
11. Then, click Open to launch the app and watch the content.
How to Watch English Premier League in Other Countries
The streaming partners of the English Premier League may change according to the region. Check out the table to know the streaming platforms that broadcast the English Premier League in your region.
|India||Disney + Hotstar, Star Sports Select|
How to Watch English Premier League Without Cable
If you don’t have a Cable TV provider, you can also stream the matches by subscribing to reliable streaming services. By subscribing to the streaming services that offer the NBC channel, you can watch the English Premier League matches hassle-free.
fuboTV is a primary destination for watching popular sporting events and entertainment channels on your streaming device. By subscribing to the premium, you can watch 250+ TV channels, including live streaming of the English Premier League, NASCAR, MLB, and many more. The service offers premium features like 1000-hour DVR support, 4K support, 10 screens for simultaneous streaming, and many more to enhance your streaming. By subscribing to the Pro subscription for $74.99 per month, you can get access to watch all your entertainment on your streaming device.
By downloading YouTube TV on Android TV, you can watch 100+ live TV channels with additional channel add-on support. Since YouTube TV holds NBC, CNBC, and NBC Universo channels, you can easily watch the Premier League matches on your Android TV. Like fubo TV, YouTube TV also offers some cool features like unlimited DVR support, 4K streaming, Chromecast support, etc. YouTube TV has only one live TV channel subscription starts from $72 per month.
Sling TV is the best cord cutter that offers a compact collection of famous TV channels in its premium. The service offers local and international channels in its channel library. By accessing the NBC and USA Network channels, you can stream the live matches of the English Premier League on the Sling TV app. Go with the Sling Blue ($40/month) or Sling Orange & Blue ($55 /month) subscription to catch up on the live events of the English Premier League on your TV.
English Premier League Schedule
The schedule for Matchday 4 is listed below in the table.
|September 1||Luton vs. West Ham|
|September 2||Sheffield Utd vs. Everton|
|September 2||Burnley vs. Tottenham Hotspur|
|September 2||Man City vs. Fulham|
|September 2||Brentford vs. Bournemouth|
|September 2||Chelsea vs. Nott’m Forest|
|September 2||Brighton vs. Newcastle|
|September 3||Crystal Palace vs. Wolves|
|September 3||Liverpool vs. Aston Villa|
|September 3||Arsenal vs. Man Utd|
Yes, you can stream the live matches of the English Premier League on your Android TV by downloading the reliable streaming service app. You can access FootyBite to watch the match for free.
Yes, you can watch English Premier League on DirecTV Stream streaming service via CNBC, NBC Universo, and USA Network channels.