Android TV Box is a very simple and easy-to-use device that brings you entertainment at its best. It is easy to use an Android TV Box. You might come across situations when you have to operate your Android TV without its remote. You might have lost your remote or it may not be working properly. In such situations, you don’t always have to buy a new remote. Whatever be the case with you, you can turn on and control your Android TV Box without the remote. Let’s find out how.
Table of Contents
How to Turn on Android TV Box Without Remote
How to Turn on Android TV Box Without Remote [Physical Buttons]
We can turn on the Android TV box with the device itself. This might be one of the simplest ways to turn on your Android TV box.
1. From your Android TV box, find the Power button and press it.
2. With that, the Android TV Box will turn on.
3. If you want to turn off the TV Box, tap the Power button once again.
How to Turn on Android TV Box Without Remote [Smartphone App]
If you have the Android TV Remote service app on your smartphone, it is very simple to turn on the Android TV. Using your phone as a remote for Android TV can be more comfortable and simple. The Android TV remote app not only helps you turn the device on but also to operate functions on it.
1. Make sure that your smartphone is connected to a stable internet connection.
2. On the smartphone, install the Android TV Remote service app from the Play Store.
3. Once you open the app, it finds your Android TV box.
4. Tap the Power button on the app to turn on your Android TV Box.
Now, you know two different methods to turn on your Android TV without a remote. This gives you chances to turn on and operate your device easily, even if you have lost the remote. Other than the Android TV Remote service app, you can use any of the remote control apps available in the Play Store.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you can always turn on your Android TV without a remote. For that, you can simply use the power button on your TV or use the smartphone app.
You can use the Android TV Remote services app to control the device.