FIBA is one of the most watched Basketball sporting events similar to the NBA. The tournament was conducted over 4 years once, with the participation of many countries. The grand event of the 19th FIBA Basketball World Cup hosting in the Philippines, Japan, and Indonesia on 25th August 2023. The fans started booking tickets to experience the live event with the incredible craze. Since it is one of the biggest events this year, many streaming platforms are getting the rights to stream the live event of FIBA matches. You can download the ESPN app to catch up on the live events of the FIBA Basketball World Cup on your Android TV.
Since the ESPN app is officially available on the Google Play Store, you can download the app without any hassle. If you own an ESPN+ subscription or TV Provider compatible ESPN, you can watch all the matches on your Android TV without any delay.
How to Install ESPN on Android TV
As mentioned above, you can download the ESPN app on your Android TV to stream the live events of the FIBA Basketball World Cup.
1. Turn On your Android TV and connect it to a strong WIFI.
2. Highlight and select the Apps option from the home screen on your Android TV.
3. Launch the Google Play Store application and click the Search icon.
4. Enter ESPN using the on-screen keyboard and select the app from the list of apps displayed on the search result.
5. Click the Install button to get the app on your Android TV.
7. Once the app is installed, click Open to launch the app.
How to Activate ESPN on Android TV
1. Open the ESPN app on your Android TV.
2. Click on the Settings option on the app and choose Account Information.
3. Now, choose any of the activation methods listed below.
Activate Using TV Provider:
4. Click the Provider Account option and choose your TV Provider from the list.
5. Now, enter the login details of the TV Provider into the app and finish the activation process.
Activate Using ESPN Account:
4. Select the ESPN Account button to get an activation code on your TV screen.
5. Open a web browser on your PC or smartphone and visit the activation website of ESPN [https://www.espn.com/activate].
6. Enter the activation code you received on the TV and hit the Continue button.
7. Login with your ESPN+ credentials on the website to finish the sign-in process.
8. Finally, relaunch the ESPN app on your Android TV to stream the FIBA tournament.
How to Watch FIBA Basketball World Cup Outside USA
If you reside outside the USA, then you can stream the FIBA live matches using the NBA app on your Android TV. By subscribing to the FIBA World Cup pass on NBA, you can easily live stream your matches online.
1. Go to the Play Store app on your Android TV and search for the NBA app.
2. Select the app from the results and hit the Install button.
3. Now, launch the app and hit the Sign in button to an activation code [Make a note of it].
4. Visit the activation website of NBA from the browser on your device [https://www.nba.com/activate].
5. Type in the activation code on the website and hit the Continue button.
6. Finally, log in with your account credentials to complete the activation process.
7. Now, launch the NBA app on your Android TV and start streaming your desired match on FIBA.
How to Watch FIBA Basketball World Cup Without Cable
Streaming services are the best way to stream FIBA Basketball World Cup without cable. Most of the streaming services are compatible with the ESPN service. By subscribing to the streaming service compatible with ESPN, you can stream live matches of FIBA with ease. Some of the popular streaming services that offer ESPN channels are listed below.
FIBA Basketball World Cup Groups
The 32 qualified teams were split into 8 groups. The top 8 groups of the FIBA World Cup are listed below in the table.
|Group A||Group B|
|Group E||Group F|
|Group C||Group D|
|Group G||Group H|
FIBA Basketball World Cup Schedule
The schedule for FIBA Basketball World Cup 2024 was planned between 25th August – September 8, 2023.
|August 25||Angola VS Italy|
|August 25||Finland Vs Australia|
|August 25||Mexico Vs Montenegro|
|August 25||Latvia Vs Lebanon|
|August 25||Dominican Republic Vs Philippines|
|August 25||Germany Vs Japan|
|August 25||Egypt Vs Lithuania|
|August 25||Canada Vs France|
|August 26||Cape Verde Vs Georgia|
|August 26||South Sudan Vs Puerto Rico|
|August 26||Jordan Vs Greece|
|August 26||Iran Vs Brazil|
|August 26||Slovenia Vs Venezuela|
|August 26||Serbia Vs China|
|August 26||USA VS New Zealand|
|August 26||Spain Vs Ivory Coast|
|August 27||Italy Vs Dominican Republic|
|August 27||Australia Vs Germany|
|August 27||Montenegro Vs Egypt|
|August 27||Lebanon Vs Canada|
|August 27||Philippine Vs Angola|
|August 27||Japan Vs Finland|
|August 27||Lithuania Vs Mexico|
|August 27||France Vs Latvia|
|August 28||China Vs South Sudan|
|August 28||Venezuela Vs Cape Verde|
|August 28||New Zealand Vs Jordan|
|August 28||Ivory Coast Vs Iran|
|August 28||Georgia Vs Slovenia|
|August 28||Puerto Rico Vs Serbia|
|August 28||Greece Vs USA|
|August 28||Brazil Vs Spain|
|August 29||Germany Vs Finland|
|August 29||Angola Vs Dominican Republic|
|August 29||Egypt Vs Mexico|
|August 29||Lebanon Vs France|
|August 29||Australia Vs Japan|
|August 29||Philippines Vs Italy|
|August 29||Montenegro Vs Lithuania|
|August 29||Canada Vs Latvia|
|August 30||South Sudan Vs Serbia|
|August 30||Georgia Vs Venezuela|
|August 30||USA Vs Jordan|
|August 30||Ivory Coast Vs Brazil|
|August 30||Slovenia Vs Cape Verde|
|August 30||China Vs Puerto Rico|
|August 30||Greece Vs New Zealand|
|August 30||Iran Vs Spain|
Once the team has qualified for Play Offs, they can play the Quarter, Semi, and Final matches.
Yes, you can watch the live matches of the FIBA Basketball World Cup 2023 on your Android TV by subscribing to ESPN, NBA, fuboTV, or other streaming services.
Yes, you can stream the live matches of FIBA 2023 in Courtside 1891.