If you plan to buy an Android TV box, MXQ Android TV would be the first one you have to look for. It is one of the best Android TV boxes, which comes with many features. One of the great things about the Android TV Box is that it is easy to set up and use. There are a lot of models available on the MXQ Android TV Box, and the MXQ Pro 4K Android TV box is the best one.
Table of Contents
What is MXQ Pro 4K Android TV Box
MXQ Pro 4K is one of the best Android TV boxes available in the MXQ Android TV models. It supports video formats like 720p, 1080p, and more. It allows you to play all types of videos smoothly without any delay. You can stream your favorite streaming like Netflix, YouTube, Amazon Prime Video, etc. You can also get access to live tv, songs, games, and a lot more for free on MXQ Pro 4K TV box.
How to Setup MXQ Pro 4K Android TV Box with TV?
Before setting up the Android TV box, you need to ensure that you have all the required items.
- HDMI Cable
- Power Adapter
- MXQ Pro 4K Android TV Box
- Android TV Remote
Connect MXQ Pro 4K Android TV Box to a TV
1. Turn off your TV.
2. Connect one end of the HDMI cable to the HDMI port on your TV and the other end to the Android TV box.
3. Plug the Power Adapter into a power source. Connect the other end to the power source port on your Android TV box.
4. Insert batteries into the remote of the Android TV box.
5. Press the Power button on your remote to turn on the TV.
6. Press the Input or Source button and select the right input source on your TV.
7. If you see a remote pairing screen appearing on TV, you need to pair your Android TV remote with the Android TV Box.
- Press and hold the Back and Home buttons on your remote simultaneously for about 5 seconds.
- Your remote will be paired with the Android TV box.
How to Setup Your MXQ Pro 4K Android TV Box
1. Select the Language you want.
- Some Android TV boxes come with an automatic setup process, so you can follow the on-screen instructions and finish the process. If you don’t get an automatic setup process, you need to do it manually. Go to Settings > Language > choose your Language.
2. Select your Wireless Network from the available Wi-Fi networks close to you. Enter the password for the Wi-Fi network and select OK.
- For manual configuration, navigate to Settings > Network > Wi-Fi > choose your Wi-Fi > enter the password.
3. If there are any updates available, the Android TV box will download and install them. It will take at least several minutes to finish, and your Android TV box will restart after that.
- To manually update your Android TV box, go to Settings > About > System Update > Check for a system software update.
4. And the final step is to log in to your Google Account. Enter your Google Account details to finish the setup.
5. To download Apps on your Android TV box, go to Play Store and install the apps you want.
6. If you want to use Voice search assistant, press the microphone or assistant button on your remote and speak. Make sure to keep your remote close to you while speaking.
How to Add Wireless Mouse or Keyboard to Your Android TV Box
If you want to add accessories like a wireless mouse, keyboard, or any other wireless accessories to your Android TV box, then follow the steps below:
1. Launch your Android TV box and select Settings.
2. Navigate to Remote and accessories and click on Add accessory.
3. You will see a list of devices that are available nearby. Choose your wireless mouse or keyboard name.
4. Click on Pair, and your device will be paired to Android TV Box.
5. Now, you can use the device with the Android TV box.
Frequently Asked Questions
It depends on the type of Android TV box you want. Low-range Android TV boxes costs between $25 – $100, Mid-range Android TV boxes cost between $100 – $150, and high-range Android TV boxes cost more than $150.
To reboot your Android TV box, go to Settings > About > Restart > Restart > OK.
Yes. A remote control app is available on iPhone and Android to control MXQ Pro 4K. You can install it from the official store.