Netflix is the most popular app used by many people to watch movies, TV shows, series, and much more. Whenever you open the Netflix app on your Android TV, you can see an option popping out and saying Continue Watching. This menu will occur if you close the app without watching the program completely. It is a row on Netflix that displays all the shows you have started to watch but haven’t finished yet. This feature is really useful to people but can be annoying sometimes. Delete Continue Watching on Netflix and get rid of that pop-up message on your Android TV.
Steps to Delete Continue Watching on Netflix on Android TV
1. Open Netflix on Android TV.
2. Select the show or movie you want to remove from the Continue Watching list.
3. Click on the Remove from Continue Watching option.
4. If you want to undo the process, simply click on the Undo Remote button.
How to Delete Continue Watching on Netflix Using Browser
Using the Netflix website, you can delete Continue Watching for any profile. The changes will reflect on any device associated with the specified profile.
1. Open a web browser on your PC.
2. Go to the Netflix website and login with your account.
3. From the list, click on Your Profile.
4. Select the Profile icon and choose Account.
5. Hit the drop-down icon in the Profile and Parental Control section.
6. In the list of options, search for the Viewing Activity.
7. Once you find it, click on View.
8. On this page, you can see all the watched items, including the finished ones.
9. Click on the Slashed out circle icon to hide the watched items individually.
10. Select the Hide All option at the end of the page to hide all the watched items.
11. Now, a pop-up menu will arise on your screen asking for confirmation.
12. Click on the Yes, Hide All My Viewing Activity button.
When you remove the watch history one by one, Netflix will not show any pop-up messages asking for confirmation. You can remove it directly. After removing all the watched activities, your Continue Watching box will become empty for the selected profile on all devices. These are the two ways to delete the Continue Watching list on Netflix. Pick a method that suits your preference and remote the Continue Watching history. If you have any issues with the Netflix app or Android TV, let us know in the comments.