Android TV offers a lot of features to give the best streaming experience at home. It supports thousands of apps and games. With its Google cast feature, you can cast and watch media content on the big screen from your smartphone. Using built-in Google Assistant, you can search for shows, adjust the volume, and do more using your voice. Above all, Android TV supports multiple users. It means you can create an individual personalized profile for each family member. In addition, you can switch from one Google account to another easily.
How to Create Multiple Users on Android TV
1. Turn on your Android TV and go to the home screen.
2. Tap the Profile icon from the home screen and select Settings.
3. Under Settings, click on Accounts & Sign In.
4. Click on the Add account option.
5. Enter the Gmail account you want to add to your Android TV.
6. Then, enter the password of your Gmail account.
7. If you have enabled two-step verification, enter the verification code.
8. On the next screen, tap on Accept to accept the terms and conditions.
9. Now, you can see the newly added account under the Accounts & Sign in screen.
10. You can repeat the steps to add more accounts on Android TV.
Related: How to Fix Android TV Insufficient Storage Issue
How to Remove an Account on Android TV
1. Tap the Profile icon and choose Settings.
2. Click on Accounts & Sign in and choose the profile you want to delete.
3. Scroll down and click on the Remove option.
4. Once again, choose the Remove Account for confirmation.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you can add multiple accounts on Android TV.
Android TV separates user accounts and app data for each account you’ve created.
Yes, you can install Google TV on Android TV with the help of Home Screen Launcher.