HN IPTV is a free IPTV service that lets you access a plethora of live channels, TV shows, and more. If you want to install this app on Android TV, we have bad news for you. HN IPTV APK isn’t placed in the list of available apps on the Play Store. So, you can’t install it directly on your device. However, using either sideloading or casting method, it is simple to stream HN IPTV on Android TV.
By getting HN IPTV on Android TV, you can enter into the world of entertainment in different kinds of genres like kids, lifestyle, horror, action, news, sport, and a few more. Despite the fact that it is a free platform, HN IPTV includes all premium TV channels from the USA, the UK, Canada, and some other countries.
With the aim of streaming HN IPTV on Android TV, we will walk you through the step-by-step guidelines for sideloading and screen mirroring techniques in this blog post. Since this IPTV is subjected to illegal streaming, the troubleshooting tips discussed below may help you when the IPTV app doesn’t work perfectly.
How to Sideload HN IPTV APK on Android TV
As we mentioned earlier, the HN IPTV app is not available for Android TV. So, you need to sideload its APK file with the help of Downloader on Android TV to stream its content.
1. Turn on your Android TV and head to the Apps section.
2. Locate the Google Play Store and launch it.
3. Click on the Search icon and type Downloader in the required field.
4. Locate the Downloader app developed by AFTVnews and hit the Install button.
5. Wait a while to download and install the Downloader app on your device.
6. Once the Downloader app is installed successfully, press the home button on your remote.
7. Now, navigate to the Settings icon from the home page.
8. From the options, go to Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions.
9. Click Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
10. Now, get back to the home screen and launch the Downloader app.
11. Accept the storage and other permissions the app asks on your TV.
12. Choose Home from the left pane, and type the below-mentioned URL in the required field.
Download link for the latest version of HN IPTV APK: bit.ly/49yCimH
13. Click Go to download the APK file on your Android TV.
14. Once the file is downloaded, open it and click Install.
15. Then, click Open to launch the app and watch all the Arabic and other international channels on your TV.
How to Cast HN IPTV on Android TV
If you aren’t interested in sideloading the HN IPTV apk, you can cast the app from your Android smartphone to TV. Unfortunately, there is no built-in cast support available on this provider, so you need to screen mirror the app using the casting feature of your mobile.
1. Connect the Android TV to a WiFi network in which your smartphone is connected.
2. Sideload the HN IPTV APK on your Android smartphone.
3. After installing, launch the app and log in with your credentials.
4. Play the video content on the HN IPTV app.
5. Go to the Notification Panel and tap the Cast icon.
6. Choose your Android TV. Now, the video content will appear on your Android TV.
Supported Android TVs and Boxes
|Smart TVs||Smart TV Boxes|
|Sony Smart TV|
TCL Smart TV
OnePlus Smart TV
Panasonic Smart TV
Sharp Smart TV
Vu Smart TV
Philips Smart TV
Xiaomi Mi Smart TV
Hisense Smart TV
|Nvidia Shield TV|
MXQ Pro 4K
Mi Box 4K
HN IPTV Not Working on Android TV: How to Fix
Since we’ve installed the HN IPTV app on Android TV by getting it from third-party sources, you will face many issues with the app while streaming on your TV. In such cases, you need to perform the troubleshooting fixes listed below to resolve those problems.
- Make sure that your Android TV and the app get the proper internet speed.
- Restart your Android TV to resolve the temporary bugs associated with the device and app.
- Clear the app cache files for HN IPTV accumulated on your device.
- Update your Android TV firmware and the app to the latest version.
- Reset your Android TV to solve the major problems for both the device and the app.
HN IPTV Alternatives
If you feel that HN IPTV isn’t for you or if you are unsatisfied with the service it provides, you can switch over to some other IPTV providers to stream your favorite content. Here are the best options you can choose as an alternative solution to HN IPTV.
No. As we mentioned earlier, HN IPTV is an unauthorized platform. Due to the legal norms of Google, HN IPTV is not available on the Play Store of Android TV.
No. There is no Electronic Program Guide support available on the HN IPTV service provider.