Hisense Android TV is a budget-friendly smart TV that you can buy. You can stream media content in 4K resolution on the TV. It brings a lot of streaming support features to enhance the streaming experience. Hisense Android TV comes with a remote control to navigate the TV. The remote includes dedicated buttons for Netflix, YouTube, Prime Video, and more. Further, Hisense has its own remote app on the Play Store and App Store, which you can use to control the Hisense Android TV without a remote.
Hisense Android TV Remote App
Hisense has its own TV remote app, called RemoteNOW. It can be installed on both Android and iOS devices. RemoteNOW app works fast and has a user-friendly interface to use. With the touchpad on the home screen, you can navigate the TV conveniently. Further, you can install new apps, and compile a list of all your favorite media content using the remote app.
You can use the RemoteNOW app on the following series of Hisense TVs.
|2020||S4, S5, S9, Q8, and Q9|
|2019||R8, R7, R6, R5, and R4|
|2018||P9, P8, P7, P6, and P5|
Here is the procedure to use the RemoteNOW app on your Hisense Android TV.
2. Connect your smartphone and Hisense Android TV to the same network connection.
3. Launch the app and connect it to your Hisense TV.
4. Then, you can use the app to do the following actions on your Android TV.
- You can change the channels.
- From the app, you can control the volume.
- You can install new apps and access the installed apps.
- Type easily with the keyboard.
- Play any content directly from your smartphone to the TV.
5. That’s it. You can use the RemoteNOW app to control the TV when the Hisense Android TV remote is not working properly.
Android TV Remote Service App to Control Hisense Android TV
Google also has a remote called Android TV Remote Service. It is compatible with all the Android TV models including Hisense Smart TVs.
1. Make sure to connect your smartphone and Hisense Android TV to the same internet connection.
2. Install the Android TV Remote Service app from Google Play Store.
3. Launch the app and tap Accept & Continue to accept the terms and conditions.
4. On the next screen, click on the Continue button.
5. Click Allow and choose the Hisense Android TV from the available devices list and enter the PIN to pair.
6. Now, you can use the Remote Service app to control your Hisense TV.
- Switch between D-pad and touchpad to play content and games.
- Tap the Mic button to start the voice search.
- Use the keyboard to type on the TV.
- Play/Pause the content on the TV.
Here is the list of other remote apps that you can use to control your Hisense Android TV.
- Remote Control for Hisense Smart TV
- TV Remote for Hisense (IR)
- Hisense Universal Remote
Related – How to Use Philips Android TV Remote App
Frequently Asked Questions
When the remote app fails to work properly, check whether you have connected your smartphone and Android TV to the same internet connection. At the same time, ensure that the remote app is running on the latest version.
Yes, you can control Hisense Android TV with the remote app.