HDTV Ultimate app lets you stream live TV channels, movies, series, and more for free. As HDTV Ultimate is a third-party app, you can only sideload the APK file on your Android TV. With the HDTV Ultimate app, you can get to watch live TV channels from all the categories like News, Sports, Entertainment, Social, Kids, Science, and Politics.
How to Sideload HDTV Ultimate APK on Android TV
1. On your Android TV, click on Apps.
2. Choose Google Play Store and search for the Downloader app.
3. Click on the Downloader app from the search results.
4. Tap on Install to get the Downloader app on your Android TV.
5. From your Android TV settings, choose the Device Preferences option.
6. From that, choose Securities and Restrictions
7. Choose the Unknown Sources option and enable the Downloader toggle.
8. Open the Downloader app on your Android Smart TV.
9. Download the AFTVnews Plugin using the URL (browser.aftvnews.com),
10. Then, enter the HDTV Ultimate Android TV APK URL on the search box.
11. Download the APK file and tap the Install button.
12. Open the HDTV app and watch all the video content.
How to Cast HDTV Ultimate to Android TV
1. Make sure that you connect your Android TV and your Android smartphone to the same WiFi network.
2. Then, install the HDTV Ultimate apk on your Android smartphone.
3. Go to the Notification Panel on your smartphone.
4. Click on the Cast icon.
5. When your Android TV is detected, tap on it.
6. Open the HDTV Ultimate app on your Android smartphone and play any video content.
7. It will appear on your Android TV.
Use of VPN
VPN (Virtual Private Network) offers a safe and secure way of browsing. With the best VPN on your Android TV, you can hide all your online activities and bypass geo-restrictions. Since HDTV Ultimate is a third-party app, it is considered illegal, So use any of the secured VPNs like NordVPN or ExpressVPN on your Android TV.
HDTV Ultimate Alternatives
If you have any issues with the HDTV app, you can use any of the similar apps on your Android TV.
With the Airy TV app on your Android TV, you can watch all the on-demand series from Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, and more. You can also watch live TV channels in the Airy TV app. The app is supported with Android TV 5.0 and above models.
You can sideload the Ola TV app on your Android TV using Downloader. With this application, you can watch live TV from categories like News, Tech, Science, Wildlife, and more. Ola TV app won’t occupy much of its memory on your TV. It is a light-weighted app. In the Ola TV app, you won’t have any buffering issues.
No, HDTV Ultimate is not a legal app. You have to use VPNs.