As HDRezka is an unauthorized online streaming application, it is not available on the Play Store for Android TV. So, you can use Downloader on Android TV to sideload the apk from an external source. With HDRezka on Android TV, you can browse and watch entertainment content in genres like action, thriller, fantasy, horror, adventure, crime, comedy, etc. In addition, you can cast HDRezka on your Android TV from a smartphone and watch movies, series, anime, cartoons, and more.
DISCLAIMER: HDRezka is an illegal platform and it contains copyrighted content. Therefore, streaming HDRezka is a crime and it involves penalties and imprisonment according to The Copyright Act of 1976.
Table of Contents
How to Watch HDRezka on Android TV using a Browser
By installing the best browser on Android TV, you can access HDRezka content by visiting its website. So, there is no need to install the HDRezka apk on an Android TV.
1. Connect your Android TV to WiFi once you turn it on.
2. Open a web browser on your Android TV.
3. Go to the official website of HDRezka (https://hdrezka.website).
4. When the home screen appears, search for a movie or TV show that you want to watch.
5. Click the Play button to stream the content.
How to Sideload HDRezka APK on Android TV
1. Initially, turn on your Android TV and connect it to your home WIFI.
2. Go to the Apps section on Android TV.
3. Launch the Google Play Store.
4. Type Downloader app using the virtual keyboard.
5. Pick the app and tap the Install button to get the app.
6. Navigate to Settings on your Android TV.
7. Click Device Preferences and choose Security & restrictions.
8. Select the Downloader app and toggle it to install third-party apps on Android TV.
9. Next, open the Downloader app on your Android TV.
10. If prompted, click Allow to accept the storage permissions.
11. Enter the HDRezka APK download link in the URL box and click the Go option.
12. Once the APK file is downloaded, open the file and click the Install button.
13. After installing the app, click Open to launch the app.
14. Sign in and start streaming your favorite videos on your Android TV.
How to Cast HDRezka on Android TV using Android
You can also cast HDRezka to your Android TV from an Android smartphone using an internet connection.
1. Connect your Android TV and Android to the same WIFI network.
2. Open a web browser on your Android device.
3. Enter https://hdrezka.website in the address bar and go to that website.
4. Once the homepage appears, play a movie or TV show on your smartphone.
5. Next, swipe up/down the Notification Panel and tap the Cast or Smart View icon.
7. Choose your Android TV from the available devices.
Once connected, the selected video will start playing on your Android TV.
Note: If you are looking for a better alternative, you can install Soap2day on Android TV.
- HDRezka APK is completely free to download and stream on various devices.
- It offers thousands of movies, TV shows, and dramas in high quality.
- This app comes with a simple and user-friendly interface.
- Since it is a free service, it contains some ads too.
- Some entertainment titles are available to watch with Russian subtitles.
- There are no age restrictions to using this app.
- It won’t let you download movies and watch them offline.
Supported Android TVs
- TCL Android TV
- Sony Smart TV
- Philips Smart TV
- Panasonic Smart TV
- Mi Smart TV
- OnePlus Smart TV
Supported Android TV Boxes
- AT&T TV Box
- NVIDIA Shield TV
- Mi Box
- Mecool Android TV Box
Alternatives to HDRezka
- Fmovies is the best streaming website used to stream thousands of movies and TV shows. It provides content in different genres including thriller, romance, adventure, fantasy, and more.
- With 1Movies, you can watch movies, TV shows, documentaries, and other media content in high quality. It offers content in multiple languages including English, Chinese, French, German, and Korean.
- AZ Movies is another best option to stream the latest movies in all genres such as animation, fiction, history, adventure, and more. Like HDRezka, AZ Movies is also completely free to access on various devices including Android TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
HDRezka is a third-party streaming service and it may have copyrighted content. To ensure your privacy, you can use VPN providers like ExpressVPN on Android TV while accessing HDRezka on any device.
Since there is no official app, you can visit any trusted source to download the HDRezka apk on Android.