HD Streamz is a well-known platform that helps to stream live TV, shows, news, movies, and sports on Android TV. It has an extensive channel collection of over 1000 channels. As the app is officially unavailable in the Play Store, you should sideload the HD Streamz Apk to install it on Android TV. Besides installation, you can also visit its official webpage via any browser or screen mirror the app from your smartphone to stream its content on TV.
Disclaimer: HD Streamz is a completely unauthorized app and it has copyrighted content without a proper license. So, we don’t recommend this app to use at any cost and we are not responsible for the credibility of this app and the risk you’ve faced while using it.
Table of Contents
How to Sideload HD Streamz Apk on Android TV
As we mentioned earlier, the HD Streamz app is not available for Android TV. So, you need to sideload its APK file with the help of Downloader on Android TV to stream its content.
1. Turn on your Android TV and head to the Apps section.
2. Locate the Google Play Store and launch it.
3. Click on the Search icon and type Downloader in the required field.
4. Locate the Downloader app developed by AFTVnews and hit the Install button.
5. Wait for a while to download and install the Downloader app on your device.
6. Once the Downloader app is installed successfully, press the home button on your remote.
7. Now, navigate to the Settings icon from the home page.
8. From the options, go to Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions.
9. Click Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
10. Now. go back to the home screen and launch the Downloader app.
11. Accept the storage and other permissions asked by the app on your TV.
12. Choose Home from the left pane, and type the URL for HD Streamz APK in the required field.
13. Click Go to download the HD Streamz APK file on your Android TV.
14. Once the file is downloaded, open it and click Install.
15. Then, click Open to launch the app and watch your favorite media content.
How to Watch HD Streamz Using a Browser
HD Streamz has a dedicated webpage that includes an extensive media library of numerous movies/shows/series. As the simplest way, you can access the HD Streamz platform on your TV through its web version. For that, you have to use any of the best web browsers on your Android TV.
1. Open a web browser on your Android TV.
2. Enter the URL in the address bar and go to that website.
3. The home screen of the website will appear on the TV screen.
4. Click the profile avatar and Log in with your account details.
5. Then, you can access all the available media content on your Android TV.
How to Cast HD Streamz on Android TV
If you can’t find the cast icon on the HD Streamz app, then you need to use the screen mirroring feature of your Android smartphone to stream the app’s media content to your TV screen.
1. Connect the Android TV to a WiFi network in which your smartphone is connected.
2. Sideload the HD Streamz app on your Android smartphone from any trusted third-party site.
3. After installing, launch the app and log in with your credentials.
4. Play the video content on the HD Streamz app.
5. Go to the Notification Panel and tap the Cast icon.
6. Choose your Android TV. Now, the video content will appear on your Android TV.
Supported Android TVs and Boxes
|Smart TV Boxes
|Sony Smart TV
TCL Smart TV
OnePlus Smart TV
Sharp Smart TV
Vu Smart TV
Philips Smart TV
Xiaomi Mi Smart TV
Hisense Smart TV
|Nvidia Shield TV
MXQ Pro 4K
Mi Box 4K
HD Streamz Not Working on Android TV: How to Fix
Since we’ve installed the HD Streamz app on Android TV by getting it from third-party sources, you will face many issues with the app while streaming on your TV. In such cases, you need to perform the troubleshooting fixes listed below to resolve those problems.
- Make sure that your Android TV and the app get the proper internet speed.
- Restart your Android TV to resolve the temporary bugs associated with the device and app.
- Clear the app cache files for HD Streamz accumulated on your Smart TV.
- If there is a new version available for HD Streamz, uninstall the current one and sideload the latest version.
- Update your Android TV firmware.
- Reset your Android TV to solve the major problems, then set up your Smart TV to install the app again.
HD Streamz Alternatives
If you feel that HD Streamz isn’t for you or if you are unsatisfied with the service it provides, you can switch over to some other platforms to stream free movies/series. Here are the best options you can choose as an alternative solution to HD Streamz.
No, the HD Streamz app is yet to be available on the Google Play Store hence you can’t get it on your Android TV.
HD Streamz has both licensed and non-licensed content. Hence it is advisable to use a VPN on Android TV while streaming its content safely.