If you are searching for a free application to stream live TV, shows, news, movies, and sports on Android TV, HD Streamz is the perfect choice. As the app is officially unavailable in the Google Play Store, you can sideload the HD Streamz Apk through the Downloader app on Android TV. Also, you can cast HD Streamz from your Android smartphone to the TV.
No registration or sign-up is required to use the application. HD Streamz is free to use without any additional charges. It also allows you to customize the app to receive notifications for your favorite sports event.
How to Sideload HD Streamz on Android TV
The HD Streamz is yet to be available for Android TV. To use the HD Streamz, you need to sideload it using the Downloader app.
1. Install the Downloader app on your Android TV from the Play Store.
2. Click the Settings icon on your Android TV.
3. From the options, go to Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions.
4. Click Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
5. Now, open the Downloader app on Android TV from the home screen.
6. Tap Allow to accept the storage permissions.
7. Choose Home from the left pane, and enter the download link of HD Streamz APK in the URL field.
8. Click Go to download the HD Streamz APK on your Android TV.
9. Once the file is downloaded, open it and click Install.
10. Then, click Open to launch the app and watch the content.
How to Cast HD Streamz on Android TV
If you don’t want to sideload the app, you can screen mirror HD Streamz from your Android smartphone.
1. Connect your smartphone and Android TV to the same WiFi network.
2. Sideload the HD Streamz APK on your Android smartphone.
3. Play the video content on the HD Streamz app.
4. Go to the Notification Panel and tap the Cast icon.
6. Choose your Android TV. Now, the video content will appear on your Android TV.
Supported Android TVs
- Sony Smart TV
- TCL Smart TV
- OnePlus Smart TV
- Sharp Smart TV
- Vu Smart TV
- Philips Smart TV
- Xiaomi Mi Smart TV
- Hisense Smart TV
Supported Android TV Boxes
- Nvidia Shield TV
- MXQ Pro 4K
- Mi Box 4K
Key Features of HD Streamz
- It has an extensive channel collection of over 1000 channels.
- It supports a variety of media players like MX Player, X Player, VLC Media, etc.
- It has a simple and user-friendly interface.
- The new content and channels will be added automatically to its website.
- You can also get cartoons and web series in high quality from its website.
- Multiple streaming links will be there for one content hence you view the content in either one or the other link.
- You can listen to the news or songs from the Radio system daily.
- The Smart Search feature is available to find your favorite channels quickly.
No, the HD Streamz app is yet to be available on the Google Play Store hence you can’t get it on your Philips Android TV.
HD Streamz has both licensed and non-licensed content. Hence it is advisable to use VPN while streaming its content.