If you are too bored watching cable and tired of paying a high price for it, you must switch to Streaming services. The streaming services provide a variety of content ranging from live tv channels, movies, tv shows, and a lot more. Now, let us talk about one such streaming service called HD Streamz.
What is HD Streamz?
HD Streamz is a free streaming service available on Android, Firestick, and other devices. It has more than 600+ live TV channels with different categories like Entertainment, Sports, News, Kids, Politics, etc. Streamz also has on-demand content with the latest Movies and TV shows. It is available in countries like the US, UK, UAE, Canada, Portugal, etc. It also has Radio streaming, a feature that is not available in most streaming services.
It has an easy-to-use interface and is well organized. You can easily find the required content through the geographical or categorical sections. It also has a search bar to search for your favorite channels, tv shows, and movies.
For each channel, Streamz provides a variety of separate connections. If one connection gets overloaded for some reason, the other connections can be activated instantly. Hence you don’t miss out on anything. Through this method, Streamz provides us with stable connections.
If you are traveling and you are in the mood to listen to the radio? Don’t worry. HD Streamz got it covered. Streamz allows you to access radio stations from all over the world. It means you can easily listen to your favorite radio channels.
Internal Media Player:
Streamz has an internal media player that is easy to use. It is a high-quality media player that greatly increases your overall viewing experience. It also has functions similar to all other media players, like full-screen mode, volume controls, etc. You can even set the quality of the video you are streaming to match your internet connection speed.
How to Watch HD Streamz on Android TV
1. Launch your Android TV and go to Play Store.
2. Click on the search bar and enter Downloader.
3. From the search results, choose the Downloader app.
4. Select Install to download and install the app on your Android TV.
5. Go back to the home screen and select Settings.
6. Click on Device Preference and select Security & Restrictions.
7. Choose Unknown Apps and turn the toggle on for the Downloader app.
8. It will allow your Downloader to install apps from unknown sources.
9. Press the Home button on your remote and select Apps.
10. Navigate to Downloader and open the app.
11. Enter the HD Streamz URL in the URL box and select Go.
12. The HD Streamz Apk file will be downloaded on your device. Select Install to install the app.
13. Once the installation is done, click on Open to launch the Streamz app.
Like other streaming services, Streamz is not legal. But you can use VPN to stream HD Streamz without revealing your ID address.
The apps similar to HD Streamz are Tubi, Pluto TV, MovieBox, etc.
No, it is not safe. It may sell your data or consistently show annoying pop-up ads.