Get the latest news happening worldwide by installing the Haystack app on your Android TV. With the Haystack News app, you can stream the local news and weather reports from hundreds of live TV channels for free. By creating a new Haystack account, you will get personalized news alerts that are curated for you. International and US-based channels like CBS Television, Africanews, Euronews, ABC News, CNET, and Bloomberg News are available in the Haystack News app.
Haystack News on Android TV
You can install the Haystack News app on your Android TV directly from the Play Store. As the Haystack News is compatible with the Cast support, you can also cast the app from your smartphone.
Supported Android TVs
- Hisense Smart TV
- Sony Smart TV
- Philips Smart TV
- TCL Smart TV
- Panasonic Smart TV
- Toshiba Smart TV
- JVC Smart TV
Supported Android TV Boxes
- Mi Box
- Nvidia Shield TV
- Xiaomi Mi Box S
- AT&T TV Box
- Mecool Android TV Box
How to Install Haystack News on Android TV
1. Open Google Play Store from your Android TV home screen.
2. Search for the Haystack News app using the Search icon.
3. Select the Haystack News app from the results.
4. Click on the Install button and launch the app.
5. Open the Haystack News app and stream all the news content.
How to Cast Haystack News on Android TV
1. Connect your smartphone and Android TV to the same WiFi network.
2. Open the Google Play Store on your Android smartphone and install the Haystack News app.
3. Launch the Haystack News app.
4. Tap the Cast icon on the app.
5. On the list of devices, choose your Android TV.
6. Now, play any news videos from the app. It will appear on your TV.
How to Watch Haystack News on Android TV Using Website
1. Open the web browser on your Android TV.
2. Search for the official website of Haystack News (https://www.haystack.tv/).
3. On the home page of the official website, click the Watch Free button.
4. You will get a list of news channels.
5. Scroll through the site and stream the news that you want.
No, the NBC channel is not available on the Haystack platform.
Yes, you can. Go Settings >> Set Location. Then, change the location that you want.