Hallmark has two streaming apps, Hallmark TV and Hallmark Movies Now app. For Android TVs and TV Boxes, you can install both apps and stream the Hallmark channel content. Hallmark TV is a TV-everywhere app where you can use your TV provider credentials to access the app. Hallmark Movies Now is a standalone app where you need to buy a subscription to watch the video content. If you have a smartphone, you can cast the app to your Android TV using the built-in Cast feature.
The Hallmark Movies Now has two subscription plans.
- $5.99 per month
- $59.99 per year
You can buy a subscription or free trial from the Hallmark Movies Now website.
For Hallmark TV, you need a TV provider account. TV providers like Sling TV, fuboTV, YouTube TV, DIRECTV Stream, Philo, and Vidgo offer the TV channel.
How to Add Hallmark Channel on Android TV
1. Launch your Android TV and then connect it to the internet.
2. Next, select the Apps tab and launch the Google Play Store.
3. Further, click on the Search icon.
4. Type down on the search bar and search for the Hallmark Movies Now or Hallmark TV app.
5. Choose the Hallmark app from the search results.
6. Further, click on the Install button and start downloading the app.
7. Wait for the download to finish and open the app.
How to Activate Hallmark Channel on Android TV
For the Hallmark Movies Now app, you can directly sign in with your subscribed account. For the Hallmark TV channel, you need to activate the app using the TV provider.
1. Open the Hallmark app on your TV.
2. If you have the Hallmark Movies Now app, click the Sign In button and enter your credentials.
3. If you have the Hallmark TV app, click the Sign In button to get the activation code.
4. Using any web browser, go to the Hallmark TV activation website (http://hallmarkchanneleverywhere.com/activate/).
5. Type in the Activation Code and click the Send Code button.
6. Now, sign in with your TV provider credentials to complete the activation.
7. The Hallmark TV app on your Android TV will be activated.
8. Start streaming the shows from the Hallmark Channel on your TV.
How to Cast Hallmark Channel on Android TV
If you wish, you can cast the Hallmark Movies Now or Hallmark TV app from Android and iOS devices to your Android TV, follow the below steps.
1. Connect your Android Smart TV and casting device to the same WiFi network.
2. Install Hallmark Movies Now app or the Hallmark TV app on your phone from the
3. Open the Hallmark app and log in to your account.
4. You can see the Cast icon on top of the screen. Click on the icon.
5. Now, choose your Android TV from the list of devices.
6. Finally, play your favorite movies and series on the Hallmark app. It will appear on your Android TV.
7. To stop the casting, tap the Cast icon again and click the Disconnect button.
How to Sideload Hallmark Channel on Android TV
Both Hallmark TV and Hallmark Movies Now are geo-restricted to the USA. If you want to access the app outside of the USA, you need to sideload the app on your Android TV.
1. Install the Downloader app on your Android TV from the Play Store.
2. Open the Settings menu on your Android TV.
3. Click the Device Preferences option and select the Security & Restrictions feature.
4. Tap the Unknown Sources toggle and select the Downloader app.
5. Turn on the Downloader toggle and close the Settings menu.
6. Now, open the Downloader app on Android TV.
7. Click the Allow button if any prompts appear.
8. Go to the Search Bar and enter the Hallmark channel APK URL and click the Go button.
Hallmark TV APK URL – https://rb.gy/xrnqo
Hallmark Movies Now APK URL – https://rb.gy/7j3yj
9. Once the APK is downloaded, tap the Install button.
10. Open the app and sign in with your account. Watch all the Hallmark shows on your Android TV.
Supported Android TVs
- Sony Smart TV
- Sharp Smart TV
- TCL Smart TV
- Hisense Smart TV
- Philips Smart TV
- Skyworth Smart TV
- MI Smart TV
Supported Android TV Boxes
- AT&T TV
- DIRECTV Stream Box
- Mi Box and Mi Box S
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, some of the popular movies in Hallmark are available on Netflix. You can get the Netflix app on Android TV and watch all the movies.
Yes, you can add the Hallmark Movies Now as an Amazon Prime Video addon. But you still have to buy the subscription worth $5.99 per month or $59.99 per year.