Haha IPTV is one of the free IPTV Player apps that lets you stream the M3U Playlist of IPTV providers on your streaming devices. Even though the app is free to use, Haha IPTV is not available on the application store of Android TV. But still, you can install the app on your Android TV by sideloading the Haha IPTV APK file. Since the application comes up with built-in EPG support, you can track all the scheduled programs with ease. The key feature of this IPTV player is it has dynamic language switching and embedded subtitles support.
You can also restrict the adult content by using the Parental Control option on the Haha IPTV. If you need a primary or secondary IPTV player to stream your IPTV content, Haha IPTV Player would be a great choice to satisfy your needs.
How to Sideload Haha IPTV APK on Android TV
The Haha IPTV app is not available for Android TV. To use the Haha IPTV app, you need to sideload it using the Downloader app.
1. Install the Downloader app on your Android TV from the Play Store.
2. Click the Settings icon on your Android TV.
3. From the options, go to Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions.
4. Click Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
5. Now, open the Downloader app on Android TV from the home screen.
6. Tap Allow to accept the storage permissions.
7. Choose Home from the left pane, and enter the download link of Haha IPTV APK in the URL field.
8. Click Go to download the APK file on your Android TV.
9. Once the file is downloaded, open it and click Install.
10. Then, click Open to launch the app and watch the content.
How to Cast Haha IPTV App on Android TV
If you don’t want to sideload the app on Android TV, you can screen mirror the app from your Android smartphone.
1. Connect your smartphone and Android TV to the same WiFi network.
2. Sideload the APK on your Android smartphone.
3. Launch the app and log in to the IPTV Provider account on the app.
4. Play the video content on the app.
5. Go to the Notification Panel and tap the Cast icon.
6. Choose your Android TV. Now, the video content will appear on your Android TV.
Supported Android TVs
- Sony Smart TV
- TCL Smart TV
- OnePlus Smart TV
- Sharp Smart TV
- Vu Smart TV
- Philips Smart TV
- Xiaomi Mi Smart TV
- Hisense Smart TV
Supported Android TV Boxes
- Nvidia Shield TV
- Airtel Xstream
- MXQ Pro 4K
- Mi Box 4K
No, the Haha IPTV app is not available on Philips Android TV.