Are you an Android TV box user and thinking of changing your old Android TV box to a new and better one? Then, try the H96 series of Android TV boxes. It is one of the best series of Android TV boxes available worldwide. In this guide, we will discuss the latest model, the H96 Max RK3566 Android TV Box. This Android TV Box allows you to stream movies, tv shows and even play games in 4K with any buffering in the middle. To know more about the H96 Max RK3566 TV Box, its features, performance, design, etc.
Table of Contents
Highlights of H96 Max RK3566 Android TV Box
- Rockchip RK3566 Quad-Core.
- Mail-G52 2EE GPU.
- 8GB RAM and 128GB Internet Storage.
- Android 11 OS.
- Gigabit Ethernet, 2.4 & 5G Dual WiFi.
What’s in the Box
- H96 Max TV Box
- Remote Control
- HDMI Cable
- Power Adapter
- User Manual
H96 Max RK3566 costs between $50 – $140, depending on the features and specifications.
- 4GB/32GB +1000M + 2.4G/5G Dual WiFi + BT4.0
- 8GB/64GB +1000M + 2.4G/5G Dual WiFi + BT4.0
- 8GB/128GB +1000M + 2.4G/5G Dual WiFi + BT4.0
Specifications of H96 Max RK3566 TV Box
|RK3566 Quad-Core 64bit Cortex-A55
|Support Decoder Format
|H.265 up to 4096 x 2304@60fps
VP9 up to 4096 x 2304@60fps
VC1 up to 1920 x 1088@60fps
MPEG-4 up to 1920 x 1088@60fps
|Support Media Format
|Avi, Ts, Vob, Mkv, Mov, ISO, WMV, asf, flv, dat, mpg, mpeg
|Support Music Format
|MP3, WMA, AAC, WAV, OGG, DDP, HD, FLAC, APE
|Support Photo Format
|HD JPEG, BMP, GIF, PNG, TIFF
|HDR10 and HLG modes
|1xUSB 3.0, 1xUSB 2.0
|SRT, SMI, SUB, SSA, IDX + USB
|HD Video Output
|4K (4096 x 2160p)
|OSD type of Languages
|English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, and more
|Ethernet: 10/100/1000M standard RJ-45
|Support Mouse and Keyboard
|2.4GHz mouse and keyboard via 2.4GHz USB dongle
|2.0a for 4K@60Hz
|3D Video Format
Design of H96 Max RK3566 Android TV Box
The design of the H96 Max is quite simple but elegant. It comes in a square shape and with the H96 Max logo at the top left corner. In the front, there is a panel where the time will be displayed. On both sides, there are ventilation holes to release heat. On the back, there are 2 USB ports with one USB 3.0 port and one USB 2.0 port. There is a SPDIF digital audio out, Gigabit Ethernet port, DC, factory reset hole, and HDMI 2.1.
Software of H96 Max RK3566 Android TV Box
One of the best highlights of H96 Max RK3566 is that the device runs on Android 11 OS. It is more stable, effective, secure, and compatible with all the latest applications. It only takes less than 30 seconds to boot up for the first time and takes you directly to the configuration launcher wizard, where you need to finish the setup process like choosing your language, WiFi network, and more. Once you finish the setup, you will go directly to the home screen. The home screen has a simple design with basic built-in apps like Netflix, Prime Video, YouTube, Google Play Store, Miracast, etc.
Performance of H96 Max RK3566 Android TV Box
When it comes to performance, the H96 Max RK3566 TV box gives you one of the best performances where you can stream movies and TV shows with the highest resolution possible. Besides streaming, you enjoy playing games like Need For Speed, ASPHALT, Call of Duty, and more. These games can be played in 4K without any buffering or lagging problems. In addition, you don’t need to worry about your Android TV Box overheating as it can handle a pressure of about 75ºC or more with only a little drop in performance. It also has ventilation holes that act as an outlet for the heat and provide the system’s necessary cooling.
How to Connect H96 Max RK 3566 Android TV Box to the TV
1. Connect one end of the HDMI cable to your TV and the other to the H96 Android TV box.
2. Connect one end of a power cable to the power source and another end on your H96 Android TV box.
3. Remove the back cover on your Android TV remote and insert the batteries.
4. Turn on your Android TV box.
5. On your TV, choose the input source where you have connected the Android TV Box.
6. The Android TV box will begin to load. Follow the on-screen instructions to finish the setup process. It includes entering a name for your TV, linking your Google account, connecting Android TV Box to a WiFi, and more.
7. Once you finish the setup process, enjoy streaming your favorite content or playing games on your Android TV.
Other Models of H96 Max Android TV Box
- H96 Max X4 – S905x4
- H96 Max Rk3318
- H96 Max X3 (S905x3)
- H96 Max+ (RK3328)
- H96 Max H616
Frequently Asked Questions
The price of the H96 Max Android TV box varies from model to model. It also varies depending on device specifications. The standard price of the H96 Max Android TV box costs you between $20 – $150.
1. There might be a problem with your power source.
2. It may be because of a low internet connection.
3. There might be a lot of cached data on your TV box.