GT IPTV is one of the feature-rich IPTV players to load and stream the M3U Playlist offered by any IPTV provider. Since there is no app available for GT IPTV on the Play Store of Android TV, you need to use sideloading or casting techniques to use this player on your TV. GT IPTV is completely free to download and access for streaming the IPTV content.
With the GT IPTV player on Android TV, users can easily stream the IPTV media content through the M3U file. This player comes with some premium features like a neat UI interface, FHD streaming, and customer support. Also, it is lightweight in terms of processing and storing background data. So, it is very flexible to use without occupying our device storage.
In this article, the detailed process for sideloading and screen mirroring methods is discussed with step-by-step instructions.
How to Sideload GT IPTV APK on Android TV
As we mentioned earlier, the GT IPTV app is not available for Android TV. So, you need to sideload its APK file with the help of Downloader on Android TV to stream its content.
1. Turn on your Android TV and head to the Apps section.
2. Locate the Google Play Store and launch it.
3. Click on the Search icon and type Downloader in the required field.
4. Locate the Downloader app developed by AFTVnews and hit the Install button.
5. Wait a while to download and install the Downloader app on your device.
6. Once the Downloader app is installed successfully, press the home button on your remote.
7. Now, navigate to the Settings icon from the home page.
8. From the options, go to Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions.
9. Click Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
10. Now, get back to the home screen and launch the Downloader app.
11. Accept the storage and other permissions the app asks on your TV.
12. Choose Home from the left pane, and type the below-mentioned URL in the required field.
Download link of GT IPTV APK latest version: bit.ly/3EUPZy0
13. Click Go to download the APK file on your Android TV.
14. Once the file is downloaded, open it and click Install.
15. Then, click Open to launch the app and stream your IPTV content.
How to Cast GT IPTV on Android TV
If you aren’t interested in sideloading the GT IPTV apk, you can cast the app from your Android smartphone to TV. Unfortunately, there is no built-in cast support available on this player, so you need to screen mirror the app using the casting feature of your mobile.
1. Connect the Android TV to a WiFi network in which your smartphone is connected.
2. Sideload the GT IPTV APK on your Android smartphone.
3. After installing, launch the app and log in with your credentials.
4. Play the video content on the GT IPTV app.
5. Go to the Notification Panel and tap the Cast icon.
6. Choose your Android TV. Now, the video content will appear on your Android TV.
Supported Android TVs and Boxes
|Smart TVs||Smart TV Boxes|
|Sony Smart TV|
TCL Smart TV
OnePlus Smart TV
Panasonic Smart TV
Sharp Smart TV
Vu Smart TV
Philips Smart TV
Xiaomi Mi Smart TV
Hisense Smart TV
|Nvidia Shield TV|
MXQ Pro 4K
Mi Box 4K
GT IPTV Alternatives
If you feel that GT IPTV isn’t for you or if you are unsatisfied with the service it provides, you can switch over to some other IPTV players to stream IPTV content. Here are the best options you can choose as an alternative solution to GT IPTV.
Yes. But, you can’t install GT IPTV straight away on Android Smart TV as the Play Store doesn’t have this app. Instead, you should sideload it using Downloader or ES File Explorer on Android TV.
No, there is no built-in EPG support available for GT IPTV.