If you love to watch IPTV content, you can install the GSE SMART IPTV application on your device. It brings media content like live TV, movies, TV shows, and series to watch. Instead of installing a separate application for each category, you can just install the GSE IPTV service to watch all types of media content. It offers unique features to enhance the user’s experience, such as parental control, multiple language support, and many more. The app’s user interface is very intuitive and simple to use. If you own an Android TV, you can install the GSE SMART IPTV in two different ways.
From GSE Smart IPTV, you can watch live stream links like HTTP, HSL, M3U8, MMS, RTSP, and RTMP. It lets you manage your playlists in a customized way that you like. Further, you can add a remote playlist to the app. It comes with an in-built VIDEO player, so you don’t need to search for third-party players. You can also download HTTP remote playlist to the local playlist.
GSE IPTV on Android TV
GSE IPTV is supported for Android TVs. You can install the app directly from the Play Store. Let’s look at the procedure in detail.
GSE IPTV Supported Android TVs
- Sony Smart TV
- Sharp Smart TV
- TCL Smart TV
- Panasonic Smart TV
- Hisense Smart TV
- JVC Smart TV
- Philips Smart TV
- Skyworth Smart TV
GSE IPTV Supported Android TV Boxes
- DIRECTV Stream
- NVIDIA Shield TV
- Mi Box and Mi Box S
How to Install GSE IPTV on Android TV
The installation process of GSE IPTV on Android TV is very straightforward, as it is available on the Play Store. Before installing, ensure that you have an IPTV provider account.
1. Press the Home button on the remote to navigate to the home screen.
2. Click on the Apps tab and open the Google Play Store.
3. Tap the Search icon from the top right corner.
4. Use the on-screen keyboard to search for the GSE IPTV app.
5. Choose the GSE SMART IPTV app from the search results.
6. Click on the Install button.
7. Wait for the app to get installed. Then, tap Open to launch the app.
8. Once the app opens, tap Allow for granting permission for the on-screen prompts.
9. Now, select the login method that you want to use.
10. Select Remote Playlist for M3U URLs.
11. If you want to enter your username and password, click Xtream Codes API.
12. Once you signed in successfully, watch the IPTV content on your Android TV.
Update: GSE SMART IPTV app is removed from the Play Store.
How to Sideload GSE SMART IPTV on Android TV
If you want, you can sideload GSE IPTV on your Android TV, you should get an apk file from a third-party website. You can sideload the apk file in three steps.
- Install Downloader on Android TV
- Enable Unknown Sources
- Sideload GSE IPTV using Downloader
Install Downloader on Android TV
1. Open Google Play Store on your Android TV.
2. Choose the Search icon and browse for the Downloader app.
3. Select the Downloader app from the list of apps and tap the Install button.
4. Next, wait for a few minutes for the app to get installed on your Android TV.
Enable Unknown Sources
1. Go to Settings on your Android TV from the home screen.
2. From the menu, click the Device Preferences option and then choose the Security & Restrictions option.
3. Tap the Unknown Sources option from the menu.
4. Choose the Downloader app and toggle the switch to enable the unknown sources feature.
Install GSE SMART IPTV using Downloader
1. Open the Downloader on Android TV.
2. Tap Allow on the prompt that appears on the screen.
3. Type the GSE SMART IPTV apk URL in the http:// field.
4. Once entered, click the Go button to initiate the download process.
5. Next, tap the Install button to install GSE SMART IPTV on Android TV.
6. After the installation process, tap Open to launch the app.
How to Cast GSE IPTV to Android TV
GSE SMART IPTV app is Chromecast compatible. So, you can cast the GSE SMART IPTV app from your smartphone.
1. Make sure that you have connected your smartphone and Android TV to the same network connection.
2. Install the GSE SMART IPTV app on the iOS smartphone from App Store.
3. Once installed, launch the app and tap the + icon from the home screen.
4. Select between the Add M3U or Add JSON URL corresponding to the IPTV provider.
5. Enter the credentials of your IPTV provider and select the Add button.
6. Wait for the app to load the content and then tap the Cast icon from the top-right corner.
7. Now, you will see all the available casting devices. You can choose your Android TV name from the list.
8. Finally, now play the content and watch it on your Android TV.
Other Supported Devices
Let’s look at the devices that support the GSE IPTV service.
- Apple TV
- Google TV
Frequently Asked Questions
Smart IPTV is the best alternative for the GSE SMART IPTV.
GSE IPTV is Chromecast compatible, so you can cast the content from your Android or iOS smartphone.