If you love to watch IPTV content, you can try the GSE SMART IPTV app on your Android TV. However, the installation process of GSE IPTV on Android TV is not straightforward, as it is unavailable on the Play Store. Instead, you should use the sideloading or casting method to stream this IPTV player. After installing, you need to pay $ 2.49 for its one-time activation since GSE IPTV is one of the premium media players.
Using GSE Smart IPTV on Android TV, you can watch live stream links like HTTP, HSL, M3U8, MMS, RTSP, and RTMP. Along with these playlist links, it can also handle Xtreme Codes credentials to stream IPTV content. When it comes to the features of this player, there are a lot of customization options available and it loads with parental control, multiple language support, intuitive interface, and many more.
This article explained the detailed process for sideloading and casting methods for GSE Smart IPTV is discussed with step-by-step instructions.
Table of Contents
How to Sideload GSE Smart IPTV APK on Android TV
As we mentioned earlier, the GSE Smart IPTV app is not available for Android TV. So, you need to sideload its APK file with the help of Downloader on Android TV to stream its content.
1. Turn on your Android TV and head to the Apps section.
2. Locate the Google Play Store and launch it.
3. Click on the Search icon and type Downloader in the required field.
4. Locate the Downloader app developed by AFTVnews and hit the Install button.
5. Wait a while to download and install the Downloader app on your device.
6. Once the Downloader app is installed successfully, press the home button on your remote.
7. Now, navigate to the Settings icon from the home page.
8. From the options, go to Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions.
9. Click Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
10. Now, get back to the home screen and launch the Downloader app.
11. Accept the storage and other permissions the app asks on your TV.
12. Choose Home from the left pane, and type the below-mentioned URL in the required field.
Download link of GSE Smart IPTV APK latest version: bitly.ws/33IeH
13. Click Go to download the APK file on your Android TV.
14. Once the file is downloaded, open it and click Install.
15. Then, click Open to launch the app and stream your IPTV content.
How to Upload IPTV Playlist on GSE Smart IPTV App
Once the app opens, tap Allow to grant permission for the on-screen prompts.
9. Now, select the login method that you want to use.
10. Select Remote Playlist for M3U URLs.
11. If you want to enter your username and password, click Xtream Codes API.
12. Once you signed in successfully, watch the IPTV content on your Android TV.
How to Cast GSE Smart IPTV on Android TV
The GSE SMART IPTV app is Chromecast-compatible. So, you can cast the GSE SMART IPTV app from your smartphone.
1. Connect the Android TV to a WiFi network. On the other hand, connect your smartphone to the same network.
2. Sideload or install the GSE SMART IPTV app on the smartphone.
3. Once installed, launch the app and tap the + icon from the home screen.
4. Select between the Add M3U or Add JSON URL corresponding to the IPTV provider.
5. Enter the credentials of your IPTV provider and select the Add button.
6. Wait for the app to load the content and then tap the Cast icon from the top-right corner.
7. Now, you will see all the available casting devices. You can choose your Android TV name from the list.
8. Finally, play the content and watch it on your Android TV.
Supported Android TVs and Boxes
|Smart TV Boxes
|Sony Smart TV
Sharp Smart TV
TCL Smart TV
Panasonic Smart TV
Hisense Smart TV
JVC Smart TV
Philips Smart TV
Skyworth Smart TV
NVIDIA Shield TV
Mi Box and Mi Box S
GSE Smart IPTV Alternatives
If you feel that GSE Smart IPTV isn’t for you or if you are unsatisfied with the service it provides, you can switch over to some other IPTV providers to stream your favorite content. Here are the best options you can choose as an alternative solution to GSE Smart IPTV.
No, the app is not yet released on the App Store of Android TV.