Gratisoe TV APK is a free streaming application that includes hundreds of TV shows, movies, and anime content. If you are an Android TV user, you can sideload the Gratisoe TV application using the Downloader app. For that, you need to download the Gratisoe TV APK file from the official website or a third-party website.
The Gratisoe TV application allows you to stream the content using the Debrid Cloud. It offers a voice search option that improves the search functionality. The Gratisoe TV app allows you to integrate external players like MX Player and VLC Media Player.
This article will teach you how to sideload the Gratisoe TV APK and screen mirror the app’s content on Android TV.
Table of Contents
How to Sideload Gratisoe TV APK on Android TV
As we mentioned earlier, the Gratisoe TV app is not available for Android TV. So, to stream Gratisoe TV content, you need to sideload its APK file with the help of Downloader on Android TV.
1. Turn on your Android TV and head to the Apps section.
2. Locate the Google Play Store and launch it.
3. Click on the Search icon and type Downloader in the required field.
4. Locate the Downloader app developed by AFTVnews and hit the Install button.
5. Wait for a while to download and install the Downloader app on your device.
6. Once the Downloader app is installed successfully, press the home button on your remote.
7. Now, navigate to the Settings icon from the home page.
8. From the options, go to Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions.
9. Click Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
10. Now, go back to the home screen and launch the Downloader app.
11. Accept the storage and other permissions asked by the app on your TV.
12. Choose Home from the left pane, and type the below-mentioned URL in the required field.
Download link for the latest version of Gratisoe TV APK: bitly.ws/367RW
13. Click Go to download the APK file on your Android TV.
14. Once the file is downloaded, open it and click Install.
15. After the downloading process, return to the homepage and navigate to the Apps section.
16. Then, click Open to launch the Gratisoe TV app and watch your desired media content.
How to Cast Gratisoe TV App on Android TV
If you can’t find the cast icon on the Gratisoe TV app, then you need to use the screen mirroring feature of your Android smartphone to stream the app’s media content to your TV screen.
1. Connect the Android TV to a WiFi network. On the other hand, connect your smartphone to the same network.
2. Sideload the Gratisoe TV APK on your Android smartphone.
3. After installing, launch the app and log in with your credentials.
4. Play the video content on the Gratisoe TV app.
5. Go to the Notification Panel and tap the Cast icon.
6. Choose your Android TV. Now, the video content will appear on your Android TV.
Supported Android TVs and Boxes
|Smart TV Boxes
|Sony Smart TV
TCL Smart TV
OnePlus Smart TV
Sharp Smart TV
Vu Smart TV
Philips Smart TV
Xiaomi Mi Smart TV
Hisense Smart TV
|Nvidia Shield TV
MXQ Pro 4K
Mi Box 4K
Gratisoe TV Alternatives
If you feel that Gratisoe TV APK isn’t for you or if you are unsatisfied with the service it provides, you can switch over to some other platform to stream your favorite entertainment content. Here are the best options you can choose as an alternative solution to Gratisoe TV.
No. Installation is not possible for the Gratisoe TV app since it isn’t available on the Play Store. Instead, you need to sideload the app.
No, Gratisoe TV is a third-party application, so it may contain copyrighted content without a proper license. So, it is not legal to use.