In the blink of rising anime fans, many users are on the hunt to stream anime content for free. For that, you can go for a GoGoAnime app to stream the free anime content. However, Android TV users have to sideload its apk file to install the app due to the unavailability of the GoGoAnime APK on the Play Store or watch its content via its official web version.
In this comprehensive article, you are going to learn about the guidelines for sideloading, web surfing, and casting methods to stream GoGoAnime on Android TV.
Table of Contents
How to Sideload GoGoAnime APK on Android TV
As we mentioned earlier, the GoGoAnime app is not available for Android TV. So, to stream its content, you need to sideload its APK file with the help of Downloader on Android TV.
1. Turn on your Android TV and head to the Apps section.
2. Locate the Google Play Store and launch it.
3. Tap the Search icon and type Downloader in the required field.
4. Locate the Downloader app developed by AFTVnews and hit the Install button.
5. Wait for a while to download and install the Downloader app on your device.
6. Once the Downloader app is installed successfully, press the home button on your remote.
7. Now, navigate to the Settings icon from the home page.
8. From the options, go to Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions.
9. Click Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
10. Now, go back to the home screen and launch the Downloader app.
11. Accept the storage and other permissions asked by the app.
12. Choose Home from the left pane, and type the below-mentioned URL in the required field.
Download the link for GoGoAnime APK latest version: bit.ly/3FiamWf
13. Hit Go to download the APK file on your Android TV.
14. Once the file is downloaded, open it and click Install.
15. After downloading, return to the homepage and navigate to the Apps section.
16. Then, click Open to launch the GoGoAnime app and watch your desired anime content.
How to Watch GoGoAnime Using Browser
GoGoAnime has a dedicated webpage that includes an extensive media library of numerous Anime movies/shows/series. As the simplest way, you can access the GoGoAnime platform on your TV through its web version. For that, you have to use any of the best web browsers on your Android TV.
1. Open a web browser on your Android TV.
2. Visit the official webpage of GoGoAnime on Android TV.
3. The home screen of the website will appear on the TV screen.
4. Click the profile avatar and Log in with your account details.
NOTE: Remember, you can also access this streaming platform without an account. However, if you want to use some interesting features like sharing your comments and saving your favorite content, etc., you must have an account on GoGoAnime.
5. Then, you can access all the available anime content on your Android TV.
How to Cast GoGoAnime on Android TV
If you aren’t interested in sideloading the GoGoAnime apk, you can cast the app from your Android smartphone to TV. Unfortunately, there is no built-in cast support available on this provider, so you need to screen mirror the app using the cast feature of your mobile.
1. Connect the Android TV to a WiFi network in which your smartphone is connected.
2. Download and install the GoGoAnime app on your smartphone from a reliable APK website.
3. Launch the GoGoAnime app and log in with your credentials if needed.
4. Play any anime content on the GoGoAnime app.
5. Go to the Notification Panel and tap the Cast icon.
6. Choose your Android TV to stream the anime movies or series on your Android TV.
Supported Android TVs and Boxes
|Smart TV Boxes
|Sony Smart TV
TCL Smart TV
OnePlus Smart TV
Panasonic Smart TV
Sharp Smart TV
Vu Smart TV
Philips Smart TV
Xiaomi Mi Smart TV
Hisense Smart TV
|Nvidia Shield TV
MXQ Pro 4K
Mi Box 4K
GoGoAnime Not Working on Android TV: How to Fix
Since we’ve installed the GoGoAnime app on Android TV by getting it from third-party sources, you will face many issues with the app while streaming on your TV. In such cases, you must perform the troubleshooting fixes listed below to resolve those problems.
- Make sure that your Android TV and the app get the proper internet speed.
- Restart your Android TV to resolve the temporary bugs associated with the device and app.
- Clear the app cache files for GoGoAnime accumulated on your device.
- Update your Android TV firmware.
- If there is a new version available for GoGoAnime, uninstall the current one and sideload the latest version.
- Reset your Android TV to solve the major problems, then set up your Smart TV to install the app again.
If you feel that GoGoAnime isn’t for you or if you are unsatisfied with the service it provides, you can switch over to some other platforms to stream the anime content. Here are the best options you can choose as an alternative solution to GoGoAnime.
No, the GoGoAnime app has not set foot on the Play Store of Android TV as it offers content in an unauthorized way.
Yes. you can stream the recently released as well as old/vintage anime media content on the GoGoAnime app.