In the blink of rising anime fans, many users are on the hunt to stream anime content for free on their streaming devices. Some users go with the premium streaming services like Crunchyroll. But to stream the anime content for free, you can go with a GoGoAnime app to stream the free anime content. In the pool of anime streaming platforms, GoGoAnime rises with its vast content library and neat UI for streaming. Due to the unavailability of GoGoAnime on the Google Play Store, you need to sideload its APK on your Android TV to access its content.
How to Sideload GoGoAnime APK on Android TV
The GoGoAnime app is not available for Android TV. To use the GoGoAnime app, you need to sideload its APK using the Downloader app.
1. Install the Downloader app on your Android TV from the Play Store.
2. Click the Settings icon on your Android TV.
3. From the options, go to Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions.
4. Click Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
5. Now, open the Downloader app on Android TV from the home screen.
6. Tap Allow to accept the storage permissions.
7. Choose Home from the left pane, and enter the download link of GoGoAnime APK in the URL field.
8. Click Go to download the GoGoAnime APK on your Android TV.
9. Once the file is downloaded, open it and click Install.
10. Then, click Open to launch the app and watch the content.
How to Watch GoGoAnime Using a Browser
In the Play Store, there are quite a number of web browsers available for Android TV. You can use any of those web browsers on your Android TV to access the GoGoAnime app.
1. Open a web browser on your Android TV.
2. Enter the URL [https://www3.gogoanimes.fi] in the address bar and go to that website.
3. The home screen of the GoGoAnime will appear on the TV screen.
4. Tap on the Search bar and search for your favorite Anime episodes.
5. Then, you can access your favorite content on your Android TV.
How to Cast GoGoAnime APK on Android TV
If you don’t want to access the website, you can screen mirror the GoGoAnime app from your Android smartphone.
1. Connect your smartphone and Android TV to the same WiFi network.
2. Sideload the GoGoAnime APK on your Android smartphone.
3. Open the app and search for your desired content.
4. Play the video content on the GoGoAnime app.
5. Go to the Notification Panel and tap the Cast icon.
6. Choose your Android TV. Now, the video content will appear on your Android TV.
Key Features of GoGoAnime APK
- Stream the recently released and old anime series on the GoGoAnime app.
- You can download your favorite anime episodes on your streaming device for offline streaming.
- The website of GoGoAnime supports PIP (Picture in Picture) mode while streaming.
- You can stream anime content in 1080p resolution.
- It comes with a favorites section to add your Anime content.
- The app lets you stream Anime movies in its app and in web platforms.
Supported Android TVs
- Sony Smart TV
- TCL Smart TV
- OnePlus Smart TV
- Sharp Smart TV
- Vu Smart TV
- Philips Smart TV
- Xiaomi Mi Smart TV
- Hisense Smart TV
Supported Android TV Boxes
- Nvidia Shield TV
- Airtel Xstream
- MXQ Pro 4K
- Mi Box 4K
No, the GoGoAnime app is not yet set foot on popular Play Stores for download.
Unfortunately, the application is not compatible with Google TV.