Gamma IPTV is a standalone service where you can get more than 21,000 live channels and thousands of on-demand videos. Although it is a good platform to stream a lot of media content on Android TV, there is no official app available for it on the Play Store. To use Gamma IPTV, sideloading its APK file and casting the app are the feasible techniques you need to choose.
After getting its premium subscription, you can access its entire media library with plenty of features like anti-buffering technology, EPG support, 4K streaming, 99.99% server uptime, and a few more. You can also stream the content from some infamous streaming services such as Netflix, Discovery, HBO, etc.
In this article, we’re going to discuss
- Instructions to sideload Gamma IPTV APK
- Screen mirror Gamma IPTV from Android smartphone to TV
- Troubleshooting fixes for the not working issues of Gamma IPTV
- Alternatives to Gamma IPTV
Are you curious to learn all of these useful hacks? let’s dive into our curated guide below.
To access Gamma IPTV service, you need to get any of the subscription plans offered by the provider. Fortunately, there is a 1-day free trial available on this provider. After that, you must subscribe to any of the Gamma IPTV packages tabulated below to stream your favorite content.
How to Sideload Gamma IPTV APK on Android TV
As we mentioned earlier, the Gamma IPTV app is not available for Android TV. So, you need to sideload its APK file with the help of Downloader on Android TV to stream its content.
1. Turn on your Android TV and head to the Apps section.
2. Locate the Google Play Store and launch it.
3. Click on the Search icon and type Downloader in the required field.
4. Locate the Downloader app developed by AFTVnews and hit the Install button.
5. Wait a while to download and install the Downloader app on your device.
6. Once the Downloader app is installed successfully, press the home button on your remote.
7. Now, navigate to the Settings icon from the home page.
8. From the options, go to Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions.
9. Click Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
10. Now, get back to the home screen and launch the Downloader app.
11. Accept the storage and other permissions the app asks on your TV.
12. Choose Home from the left pane, and type the below-mentioned URL in the required field.
Download link of Gamma IPTV APK latest version: bit.ly/3t1bn25
13. Click Go to download the APK file on your Android TV.
14. Once the file is downloaded, open it and click Install.
15. Then, click Open to launch the app and watch your favorite anime content.
How to Cast Gamma IPTV on Android TV
If you aren’t interested in sideloading the Gamma IPTV apk, you can cast the app from your Android smartphone to TV. Unfortunately, there is no built-in cast support available on this provider, so you need to screen mirror the app using the casting feature of your mobile.
1. Connect the Android TV to a WiFi network in which your smartphone is connected.
2. Sideload the Gamma IPTV APK on your Android smartphone.
3. After installing, launch the app and log in with your credentials.
4. Play the video content on the Gamma IPTV app.
5. Go to the Notification Panel and tap the Cast icon.
6. Choose your Android TV. Now, the video content will appear on your Android TV.
Supported Android TVs and Boxes
|Smart TVs||Smart TV Boxes|
|Sony Smart TV|
TCL Smart TV
OnePlus Smart TV
Panasonic Smart TV
Sharp Smart TV
Vu Smart TV
Philips Smart TV
Xiaomi Mi Smart TV
Hisense Smart TV
|Nvidia Shield TV|
MXQ Pro 4K
Mi Box 4K
Gamma IPTV Not Working on Android TV: How to Fix
Since we’ve installed the Gamma IPTV app on Android TV by getting it from third-party sources, you will face many issues with the app while streaming on your TV. In such cases, you need to perform the troubleshooting fixes listed below to resolve those problems.
- Make sure that your Android TV and the app get the proper internet speed.
- Restart your Android TV to resolve the temporary bugs associated with the device and app.
- Clear the app cache files for Gamma IPTV accumulated on your device.
- Update your Android TV firmware and the app to the latest version.
- Reset your Android TV to solve the major problems for both the device and the app.
Gamma IPTV Alternatives
If you feel that Gamma IPTV isn’t for you or if you are unsatisfied with the service it provides, you can switch over to some other IPTV providers to stream your favorite content. Here are the best options you can choose as an alternative solution to Gamma IPTV.
Play Store of Android TV doesn’t have Gamma IPTV in its app’s library. So, this provider is a natively unavailable platform on Android TV.
Yes. There is a 7-day money-back guarantee available on Gamma IPTV.