For the last three months, we’ve been using FuriaFlix on our Android TV to stream thousands of media content for free. But, FuriaFlix is an illegal streaming platform and isn’t available on the Play Store of Android TV in an APK format. Then, how can we install it? If you are curious enough to know that hack, follow our guide with the utmost attention. Here, we have used sideloading and screen mirroring methods to stream FuriaFlix on Android TV.
Once you sideloaded or screen mirrored the FuriaFlix app, you can get access to all its available content such as movies, series, TV shows, etc. Remember, you don’t need to register or get a subscription to use FuriaFlix. Apart from the content it offer, FuriaFlix has one of the most unique interface and easy-to-use navigation patterns for its users.
In this beginner’s guide, we will walk you through the sideloading and screen mirroring techniques to stream FuriaFlix on Android TV.
How to Sideload FuriaFlix APK on Android TV
As we mentioned earlier, the FuriaFlix app is not available for Android TV. So, you need to sideload its APK file with the help of Downloader on Android TV to stream its content.
1. Turn on your Android TV and head to the Apps section.
2. Locate the Google Play Store and launch it.
3. Click on the Search icon and type Downloader in the required field.
4. Locate the Downloader app developed by AFTVnews and hit the Install button.
5. Wait for a while to download and install the Downloader app on your device.
6. Once the Downloader app is installed successfully, press the home button on your remote.
7. Now, navigate to the Settings icon from the home page.
8. From the options, go to Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions.
9. Click Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
10. Now, get back to the home screen and launch the Downloader app.
11. Accept the storage and other permissions asked by the app on your TV.
12. Choose Home from the left pane, and type the below-mentioned URL in the required field.
Download link for the latest version of FuriaFlix APK: bit.ly/3QHN1T6
13. Click Go to download the APK file on your Android TV.
14. Once the file is downloaded, open it and click Install.
15. Then, click Open to launch the app and watch your favorite media content.
How to Cast FuriaFlix on Android TV
If you aren’t interested in sideloading the FuriaFlix APK, you can cast the app from your Android smartphone to your TV. Unfortunately, there is no built-in cast support on this platform, so you need to screen mirror the app using the casting feature of your mobile.
1. Connect the Android TV to a WiFi network. On the other hand, connect your smartphone to the same network.
2. Sideload the FuriaFlix APK on your Android smartphone.
3. After installing, launch the app and log in with your credentials.
4. Play the video content on the FuriaFlix app.
5. Go to the Notification Panel and tap the Cast icon.
6. Choose your Android TV. Now, the video content will appear on your Android TV.
Supported Android TVs and Boxes
|Smart TVs||Smart TV Boxes|
|Sony Smart TV|
TCL Smart TV
OnePlus Smart TV
Panasonic Smart TV
Sharp Smart TV
Vu Smart TV
Philips Smart TV
Xiaomi Mi Smart TV
Hisense Smart TV
|Nvidia Shield TV|
MXQ Pro 4K
Mi Box 4K
If you feel that FuriaFlix isn’t for you or if you are unsatisfied with the service it provides, you can switch over to some other free platforms to stream the media content. Here are the best options you can choose as an alternative solution to FuriaFlix.
No. FuriaFlix is not available on the Play Store of Android TV due to the copyrighted violence.
No. it is a completely unsafe and illegal platform to use as FuriaFlix has a lot of movies without getting a proper license.